[H] <Umbra Nocte> is recruiting

90 Tauren Shaman
Umbra Nocte is looking for new or returning players that want to have some fun leveling and kicking alliance tail. Our guild is focusing on PVP at this time. However, that is subject to change. Whisper a member in-game for more details. Elitist need not apply
Edited by Lodakara on 9/29/2012 12:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
We is still recruiting. We will take most anyone as long as they are not a jerky jerk jerk jerk.

Also an in game mail to Skuna, Lodakara or Bellah will get you in.
Edited by Skuna on 10/14/2012 1:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
I also want to add that we are looking to stay fairly small. Would like to get a good 10 man group to run rated battlegrounds/raids/dungeons/Arenas. Need specifically a tank or two.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Ohhh! I can PvP tank if you want! For some reason I tend to draw aggro innately...

But I do need to know if you also do bag making - I want to get in on that aspect of the game.

Also, I must come clean that I'm as jerky jerk as it's possible to be - truth be told, I was fashioned from Elemental Jerkium and stewed in the Trollmaster jerky vats for days, being fed nothing but the angry rants of jerk offs who had been successfully trolled until I became the very model of a modern major douchebag.

Err, but I can still join, right?
Edited by Ashishishe on 10/14/2012 3:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Ohhh! I can PvP tank if you want! For some reason I tend to draw aggro innately...

But I do need to know if you also do bag making - I want to get in on that aspect of the game.

Also, I must come clean that I'm as jerky jerk as it's possible to be - truth be told, I was fashioned from Elemental Jerkium and stewed in the Trollmaster jerky vats for days, being fed nothing but the angry rants of jerk offs who had been successfully trolled until I became the very model of a modern major douchebag.

Err, but I can still join, right?

Is it too late to say yes? :3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]