weather???

90 Orc Rogue
how often do the sandstorms in tanaris happen??? and also the rain on jaeguro island??? trying to catch those lil rare buggers... but can never get there at the right time...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
there was a massive storm in Pandaria that took up at least three zones the other day....imagine that!
Reply Quote
I see sandstorms in Tanaris pretty frequently these days, at least 2/5 times I go there.
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
Stormtip
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm looking for the bugs too... Are the storms like finding rare hunter pets? Like every 8 hours or so? Or are they hourly, every few hours..... Anyone know, or have an opinion? :) Thanks
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
It rained on Jagueros Island at 1:00 pm PST yesterday for about 10 min...went back at 1:00 am PST this morning and it was raining again, but this time it rained for about 30 min and I was able to find a rare baby ape. Watching for patterns in Tanaris...will post if I notice anything
Edited by Shamrocks on 11/24/2012 1:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I got lucky looking for the sandstorm bugs first one I saw was a rare once I finished the battle the storm was gone.
I've had an alt logged out on the island for the monkeys I log into every chance I remember, but yet to have seen a monkey yet.

The weather is just random and only lasts so much time.
Reply Quote
the sound of the rain iin Zhu's Watch when you finish that up it actually sounds cleansing. It's so well done you can actually smell it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I've yet to see a sandstorm, and I've been looking quite a bit. I've still not seen snow where I need it either.

I'm glad I finally got my restless shadeling, as though it's based on a certain time, CRZ kept foiling my plans!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Got the ape.
Saw sand blowing in Tanaris, no bugs ever though. :(
Reply Quote
ive been camped on Jagueros Island all day.

about five hours ago was this level 90 on the beach hanging out.

Just checked and the lvl 90 is still there lol. No rain.

Does anyone know how often it rains a day??

Once a day?

Several times?
Reply Quote
Im guessing it cant rain that often, this beach is one of the most popular beaches in Azeroth!
I just checked around and there are nine lvl 90 characters camped on the beach.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]