Bad bad dude

So i would like to put this out there for anyone potentially running with the GM of Tetractys of Decade guild , his tanks name is Dittodub. i was a member in good standing for quite some time and just was on a "run" with him, well from about a third of the way in he was telling the hunter to stop MD'ing to him ??wut?, then after a couple deaths by party members we make it to the last boss in Stormstout Brewry reg.

During this fight he is acting strange and keeps arguing with our hunter about stopping misdirection to him, he then abruptly leaves the group mid fight , mind you i am or was in the same guild , then i finish tanking the boss we win then the fun ensues....
I tell him in gchat that this was not very cool thing to do especially when you had invited me to the grp in the first place as it makes the guild look bad. He then tells me i was talking this and that on the run and on trade? wut again? when i hadnt said a single word this whole run . So in case anyone gets in a random run with this guy watch out !! Btw i got Gkicked because i called him on his douche move -=D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
09/30/2012 01:20 AMPosted by Guinthel
This PSA brought to you by drenden trade chat teenage weekend warriors. Completely uncontrollable, despite Guinthels deepest efforts.

Try harder.
Reply Quote
So i would like to put this out there for anyone potentially running with the GM of Tetractys of Decade guild , his tanks name is Dittodub. i was a member in good standing for quite some time and just was on a "run" with him, well from about a third of the way in he was telling the hunter to stop MD'ing to him ??wut?, then after a couple deaths by party members we make it to the last boss in Stormstout Brewry reg.

During this fight he is acting strange and keeps arguing with our hunter about stopping misdirection to him, he then abruptly leaves the group mid fight , mind you i am or was in the same guild , then i finish tanking the boss we win then the fun ensues....
I tell him in gchat that this was not very cool thing to do especially when you had invited me to the grp in the first place as it makes the guild look bad. He then tells me i was talking this and that on the run and on trade? wut again? when i hadnt said a single word this whole run . So in case anyone gets in a random run with this guy watch out !! Btw i got Gkicked because i called him on his douche move -=D

lol when you said dittodub, I stopped reading. He's bad.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Sorry to hear Ripp, but from my experience drenden has a lot of those types of players and guild leaders with those exact attitudes, I believe they just like the power trip and do whatever they want, and if they dont like u confronting them or speaking up about how they have done something wrong they will gkick u, leave the group and leave u to die, etc. Hope u have found a new and better guild. Have fun in the game :).
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
I see nothing wrong with this.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]