Question about Death Knights

90 Gnome Warlock
I have been wondering, besides lorewise, What the flippidy doo, makes them a heroic class?

why are they still classed as such, A: their mechanics in combad is annoyingly redondent, They have not been to over powerd beyond that of a so called regular classs since early Wrath when blizzard placed the nerf hammer on them.

so dear moon guard, care to let a casual like me understand what about them as a class makes them heroic? (besides they start as level 55 :/)

also lore wise is it just me or do they need some new lore especially in the starting zone?

hello blizzard lk is dead :C
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I'm fairly certain you've answered yourself there. Death knight is still an unlockable class, you have to earn the right to play one by having a level 55 toon. Not that it's a particularly hard feat, but still the point remains.

I still think I feel pretty OP. :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
09/30/2012 06:25 AMPosted by Datocus
also lore wise is it just me or do they need some new lore especially in the starting zone?

I agree with you 100% in this regard. You're right!

Aside from the lore story, I don't think there is any reason that DK's are called a hero class. I assume it was just a name used to attract players.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
They dropped the whole "hero class" thing a long time ago.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I don't think they need more lore on the starting zone, personally. I'd love to see new death knight lore in Pandaria or something of that nature, but the starting zone has a really great story that tells someone how a Death Knight came to be. It's the same sort of deal with a lot of the other starting zones, like the Gilnean, Goblin, blood elf, Draenei, and gnome ones. They're all in the past, as the Death Knight zone is.
Reply Quote
What the flippidy doo, makes them a heroic class?
they start as level 55

EDIT: That's really... it.
Edited by Stax on 9/30/2012 9:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
09/30/2012 08:54 AMPosted by Ferenold
They're all in the past, as the Death Knight zone is.

soooo, time travelling death knights?
Reply Quote
We travel back in time to go to Outlands or Northrend or well, the Cataclysm zones.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]