Affliction PvP?

90 Gnome Warlock
How are you guys liking it? And how do you think it will turn out once the season starts? Are you satisfied with how it is so far?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Not in the slightest.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
09/30/2012 08:46 AMPosted by Czarkasm
Not in the slightest.
What don't you like about it? Right now I prefer the burst of demo, but aff is a fun second with a lot of steady pressure.
Reply Quote
I like MG with casting while moving. You can dot up and run around with MG. I got up to 49% resil and i tried out destruction and i am really liking it. By time i get a chaos bolt, conflagrate, and incinerate in a couple times till the melee gets to me they are at half health. A quick fear and the battles over. Affliction has better control though because the damage keeps going no matter what CC your in.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I like how amid the chaos of a battleground I can basically destroy everyone. And that it takes about 4+ people to take me down.

I'm worried I won't be able to get as high (for me) as I did in arenas as affliction. I may switch to demo for PVP again, but being double demo is lame :/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]