Enhance needs a filler ability

Ok unless I'm doing something wrong, it just seems that while questing there are some times where I'm just standing there auto attacking for 2-4 seconds. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Enhance is the only spec in the game without a spammable filler ability.

Is Blizz planning on giving us one ?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
No melee really has filler abilities.
Reply Quote
09/30/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Hyjinx

I haven't played my warrior in a while but dosent Overpower proc a lot?
Reply Quote
Not a fan, I think it's fine the way it is. Things cost GCD's, and sometimes you'll need to use those non-DPS GCD's for situations. Having time to weave them in is important.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
09/30/2012 12:18 PMPosted by Flinch

Not enough to be a "spammable filler ability"

09/30/2012 01:46 PMPosted by Spirager
Not a fan, I think it's fine the way it is. Things cost GCD's, and sometimes you'll need to use those non-DPS GCD's for situations. Having time to weave them in is important.

^^^^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

Wait, since when is a proc ability "filler"?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

Filler for warriors would be either Slam or Wild Strike, but the rage cost of both are quite high so "spammable" only in the sense of filling in the gaps of a rotation.

Fire Nova used to fill the gaps that enh has. You aren't the only class that has to wait though. Rogues sit on their hands a fair bit as well.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Lowest priority (use this when nothing else is on CD) is casting LB/CL with 2-3 stacks of maelstrom, I believe. Also at level 90 you'll have elemental blast or unleash elements to use as well.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
09/30/2012 11:17 PMPosted by Sennsi
unleash elements

that's not an extra spell
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I find myself with no need for fillers in dungeons so far. What's your rotation?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
They can bump up the damage of flametongue, and have haste reduce the cooldown of Lava Lash and reduce the cast time on Searing Totem.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Can someone tell me theire spell rotation for Enh pls. i have been to 3 dif sites and they all seem a bit off and my dps seems lacking
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/01/2012 07:36 AMPosted by Telluric
They can bump up the damage of flametongue, and have haste reduce the cooldown of Lava Lash and reduce the cast time on Searing Totem.

Anything to reduce the cooldown of either Stormstrike or Lava Lash would be perfect.
Reply Quote
If you want a filler ability get Elemental Blast and hard-cast it whenever it's up.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Either fire nova for 2 or more targets or drop a totem. Heally totems are good!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Lightning Bolt is technically our filler; and is cast at 1 stack of Maelstrom Weapon at the bottom of our priority--assuming everything else is not available.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]