Anyone think monks are slightly OP?

22 Undead Priest
4/10
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Monk
there is always that one person who drops in and says something like "we're doing great I've been number one in heroics"

I've got agree with that statement. In Catalysm when I toped the meters as my Warlock I knew it was because the Mage, Hunter, etc was screwing around and I was killing myself. That's not to say Warlocks were bad in PvE but short of the god players the rest of us plebs were middling at best.
Edited by Atrindel on 10/1/2012 11:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Monks are complete trashijn 90 pvp bgs
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Anyone think monks are slightly OP?

Nope.
Reply Quote
93 Tauren Monk
this class is a joke from my experience with it in pvp. which consist of random pug bgs. i really don't see how people can even say it's remotely fun or enjoyable. i'm having a good time with it in pve though. more power to people who enjoy it, though.

10/02/2012 12:51 AMPosted by Zoomboom
Monks are complete trashijn 90 pvp bgs

there is a reason why you never see monks in 90 bgs. having more fun on my elem shaman thats for sure.
Edited by Fran on 1/3/2013 3:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Firstly. I'm taking the effort to downvote your post, OP.

09/30/2012 04:01 PMPosted by Tsubudai
I will report my findings on the Brewmaster when I've had a chance to run that through when I finish levelling this toon.

You didn't even hit max level before posting your list of WW monk abilities with little to no accuracy.

First line of the list!

- base attack (Jab) that instantly replenishes between 75% - 100% of chi with no CD

No. No no no no no. WRONG. WRONG.

If in the event of you only having 4 chi, as a WW you may with one jab replenish 2 chi which is EXACTLY HALF. Not 75%, not 100% but 50%

If you pick ascension, you may fill 40% of your chi bar.

I would really appreciate it, personally, if you never posted a list like this again or a review without having the following:
- Peers review and agree 100%
- Some one over 18 give you the green flag to post it
- Some one competent in grammar and spelling, edit it prior to being submitted
- All the above by different people

It's posts like these that are potential poison on the class. If a developer were to read a post like yours and lord forbid they skim it and not notice your blaring mistakes. If such a developer were to take anything from your post and make an action because of it.

You will be apart of the problem. YOU ARE POISON.
Edited by Dalthire on 1/3/2013 3:51 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]