WANTED QTLANCE OF GAME OVER!

2 Draenei Warrior
Name-Qtlance
Guild-Game Over
what to do if you see this person- Kill them on sight!
Reply Quote
2 Draenei Warrior
Hes been ganking horde on eredar that are just doing quests and is being a *@@*@!*!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
umad nerd? show your real character dara fanboy
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Every expansion is same thing, people crying that they are getting ganked on the PvP server they chose to play on : / A lot of people are keeping the peace in the quest zones because they just want to get to level 90, but there are those who will do what they joined a PvP server to do ... kill other players in random acts of violence. None of it is worth name calling on forums over.

The proper response is to wait till you catch him with his pants down and return the favor >:)
Edited by Chezibel on 9/30/2012 10:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
09/30/2012 10:32 PMPosted by Chezibel
wait till you catch him with his pants down and return the favor >:)

I lol'd
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
The only thing more delicious than a red name distracted or in distress is one that will QQ about it afterward. Please post on your main next time, I am sure certain Alliance would like to get to know you better :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
10/02/2012 07:53 AMPosted by Renty
The only thing more delicious than a red name distracted or in distress is one that will QQ about it afterward. Please post on your main next time, I am sure certain Alliance would like to get to know you better :)

^ this
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
09/30/2012 09:08 PMPosted by Qtlance

Stop talking to yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
10/03/2012 05:30 AMPosted by Nixxe

Rofl, they actually are the same person...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Im sorry original poster. Its his very right to do that on a pvp server. He can do it all day if he wants. Yeah it sux to be ganked. Guess what though? I learned back in vanilla STV, this game is like being new in prison.

You WILL catch a beatdown....how you HANDLE the beatdown is important. If you fight back and still lose you get a lil bit of props. No matter how small it is. If you DONT fight back and choose to complain about it on a forum, you will be harassed even more.

Now in terms of the game where its impossible to fight back...( most times it is )....just swallow your lumps and REMEMBER the guys name and try to give back those lumps later.
Edited by Raygar on 10/4/2012 9:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hes been ganking horde on eredar that are just doing quests and is being a *@@*@!*!

And u don't think horde do this to Alliance? Move to a PvE realm sissy
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/03/2012 11:42 AMPosted by Unggoy

Rofl, they actually are the same person...

Yes, to all of you still posting, just put Ripurtide on ignore: Qtlance will also be ignored automatically. It's not a coincidence, I promise.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
09/30/2012 10:32 PMPosted by Chezibel
wait till you catch him with his pants down and return the favor >:)

"Nice pants, whats the drop rate?" - Male Pandaren
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
This one time I was afk on my mount on top of scritch and a shaman climbed up on a pylon and killed me, then sat on top of my body and camped me, I swear I almost cried. I really did not want scritch that much ):

Just on the topic of PvP coolstorybrozzzzz
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]