Pets and pet battles.

90 Blood Elf Monk
*Raises her paw*

Hello, my name is X-ray, and I have a problem.

I CAN'T STOP.
Reply Quote
94 Goblin Death Knight
I've not had this issue at all!

... Given, I haven't actually started yet.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I've not had this issue at all!

... Given, I haven't actually started yet.

Same...yet I want to so bad.
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Priest
Gotta be honest. I'm kinda bored with it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
It's not so much the battles, as it is the ability to nab all the cute little critters if you can beat them.

Some I've gotten, and stuffed away as a companion. *Squeezes her cheetah cub*
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
you teach me and i'll teach you

(someone stop me i'm at 189 pets)
Reply Quote
98 Gnome Warlock
I havent started Pet Battling yet. I got to do a good share in the Beta. I'm looking forward to it, and everyone is getting ahead of me so I know I wont win any duels, but thats ok.

As I've been counselling my guildies; we're going to be rocking this expansion for two YEARS, so no sense in tearing through all the new stuff like a maniac in the first two weeks, and then complaining youre bored.

So after getting my Herbing and Alchemy up to 600 the first day (Hooray we has Heirloom Legs!!) I've been slowly working my way through Pandaria, exploring every part, doing every quest, and clicking on ALL the things! =)

I WILL get around to Pet Battles once I roll my Gnome Monk and begin his ascent to lvl 90. And you can be sure that I will collect a Rare pet of every type along the way. My wheels grind slow but fine.

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
Reply Quote
Someday soon, I'll start pet battling. After I get Pandaria loremaster (first time I've actually been interested in getting a lore master meta) and ding.
Maybe.

It's a cool feature but

Pandaria. 8|
Reply Quote
Hello. My name is Tahgurah and I am addicted, mostly because it beats doing daily quests.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I've been into it probably more than most people because I don't have the expansion yet, so leveling this pandaren and doing pet battles are about the only things I can do until then. Like Forbs said, I'm not really in any rush to get things done though. I'm glad Blizzard put in all this stuff to do at max level that isn't daily grinding.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I can't let myself do it till I hit 90, get my rep factions and gear o_ o

otherwise I'll be pet battling foreeeeeveeeer
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Pet battles is probably the least interesting thing in Mists in my opinion. It'll be the very last thing I dabble in, if I do at all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
That's all I've been doing lately, is pet battles and collecting.

10 more until my Feral Vermling. I accidentally skipped Northrend..and Outland completely and started on Cata pets, and got a few there, so I'll be headed back to get all those outta the way as well.

Halfway to the 1k battle achievement too!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
My Mini-Thor, Winter Reindeer, and Spirit of Competition team has been wrecking !@#.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
So far, using my onyxian whelp Dot, my dung beetle Bedbug, and Enchanted Bunny.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
you teach me and i'll teach you

(someone stop me i'm at 189 pets)

^
I had to force myself to stop so that I could level.
I adore the battle pet system, it's so much fun.
10x more fun than running in circles in Stormwind City. :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]