Where is the balance Blizzard?

90 Orc Warlock
Really this game is broken in its current state. So many classes over powered classes, doing an insane ammount of damage. Pvp Gear does not fix this problem. This game was in beta for months there is really no reason for the balance to be this bad..

I really hope that blizzard does not release arenas this week. With how unbalanced this game is the op classes are going to rise to 2200 in a heartbeat.

Really I dont see how mages should be critting full resilience players for 230k, Warriors taking someone to less then half health in a charge and a stun. Rogues full silencing and stunning someone and killing them in seconds. Healers heal for more then half there HP in a single cast.. I could go on really..

This is sad blizzard it really is.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Teach me how to crit 230k.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
10/01/2012 06:55 AMPosted by Moontech
Teach me how to crit 230k.

Add up all of your crits in a deep freeze and it'll be over 230k believe me...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I always healed for more than half my health before MOP.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Really this game is broken in its current state. So many classes over powered classes, doing an insane ammount of damage. Pvp Gear does not fix this problem. This game was in beta for months there is really no reason for the balance to be this bad..

I really hope that blizzard does not release arenas this week. With how unbalanced this game is the op classes are going to rise to 2200 in a heartbeat.

Really I dont see how mages should be critting full resilience players for 230k, Warriors taking someone to less then half health in a charge and a stun. Rogues full silencing and stunning someone and killing them in seconds. Healers heal for more then half there HP in a single cast.. I could go on really..

I would say all DPS are OP now.. After doing several bgs and getting my butt handed to me like when Cata came out..

I know you arent talking about disc priests. We are the ugly step child of healers or should I say laughing stock of healers now.
Reply Quote

The problem isn't that classes are OP. It's the fact that you think 8pc crafted pvp set is 'full resilience.' While I will agree with you that in general everyone is hitting too hard and healing doesn't make up for it, the real problem is that there just isn't enough resilience to go around yet. Right now there are no crafted pieces for neck, rings, trinkets, cloak, or weapons, so people have about 2/3 as much resil as they should be able to get right now, making pvp less fun.

It's not worth healing because a team of 2-3 dps will just global you anyway. It's going to be really crappy trying to obtain honor/conquest gear when you die so quickly.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

The problem isn't that classes are OP. It's the fact that you think 8pc crafted pvp set is 'full resilience.' While I will agree with you that in general everyone is hitting too hard and healing doesn't make up for it, the real problem is that there just isn't enough resilience to go around yet. Right now there are no crafted pieces for neck, rings, trinkets, cloak, or weapons, so people have about 2/3 as much resil as they should be able to get right now, making pvp less fun.

It's not worth healing because a team of 2-3 dps will just global you anyway. It's going to be really crappy trying to obtain honor/conquest gear when you die so quickly.

LOL. I have been trying to get conquest capped for days, I'm at 600.
Inb4 you lose because you suck.
I could be the worst player in all of WoW and based upon probability alone I should be winning far more games, just look at the bots. That said individual performance has little to no effect on team performance. When I say this I just get "Don't pvp as prot". Maybe I like prot and pvp would be more fun if it was more balanced.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest

I would say all DPS are OP now.. After doing several bgs and getting my butt handed to me like when Cata came out..

I know you arent talking about disc priests. We are the ugly step child of healers or should I say laughing stock of healers now.

At the moment Priest healers (in PvP) are essentially just cheerleaders; all we're good for is our looks... and some of us are bears for goodness sake.

We got nothing!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

At the moment Priest healers (in PvP) are essentially just cheerleaders; all we're good for is our looks... and some of us are bears for goodness sake.

We got nothing!

Have you tried to kill one?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Have you tried to kill one?

Try breathing on them, they'll go down quick.

You're a rogue. I can't cc/interrupt them constantly and they heal through all of my damage.
Reply Quote
233k crit is record for mage crit on me, it so balanced I cannot understand why anyone would complain about losing over 66% of their life in 1 hit...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

You're a rogue. I can't cc/interrupt them constantly and they heal through all of my damage.

Wait, you're complaining about not being able to solo kill a healer as a non-DPS spec?

How weak do you want healers to be?

Wow I didn't see that coming...

You are missing my point, rogues are very good at killing healers.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Wow I didn't see that coming...

You are missing my point, rogues are very good at killing healers.

I'm not missing the point. Healers are about as easy to kill as ever.

You're complaining about not being able to kill a healer using a spec that was never designed to kill healers.

I never said I should be able to easily kill healers, I only commented that they are difficult for me to kill. Weather or not I should be able to kill them more easily is a separate issue, I was just explaining that it is difficult for me.
Edited by Kathira on 10/1/2012 4:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I want a pineapple blizzard!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]