Post your Yes! Captures.

90 Blood Elf Warrior
Yes! I finally found a Rare quality Flayer Youngling!
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Priest
I went to STV and was able to capture a rare Polly. While excited, I realized that these Pollys where all over the place, throughout the whole zone. The rest of the pets I captured where either Poor or Uncommon.

I went back to Duskwood to train lower levels, battled a few rats and found a Widow Spiderling at rare quality. It was great. There is tons of spiders in that zone but I got the one Widow Spider.
Edited by Chicstix on 10/1/2012 9:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
rare spawn of onyxia
rare baby ape

got both of them yesterday.

i also got an uncommon restless shadeling last night (i'll keep hunting for a rare)
Reply Quote
my rare robo-chick that came into battle when i started a fight against a poor quality squirrel
Reply Quote
Was questing in Felwood on my monk, and happened across a rare Minfernal. It was the only Minfernal up in the zone. Was super stoked about that.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Rare silithid hatchling on my second battle, and the rare summit kid that marked my 400th so that I got venus.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
just got my rare minfernal
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Rare Emerald Boa
Reply Quote
Just FINDING a Scourged Whelpling was a big YES moment, as was the resulting rare after grinding over the zone that was untouched on my alt's server. Exact same thing with Minfernal after a realm restart (luckily I nabbed my rare before the 85 DK swooped down, saw I'd taken them all, and proceeded to gank me).
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Rare Fel Flame, Rare Restless Shadeling, Rare Strand Crab... I can be like this till I list my 42 Rare pets xD! I always try to not leave an area without 1 or 2 Rares (just to not have to come back there ever again)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I managed to get a rare Restless Shadeling, now designated as my dragonkin tank.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Rare quality Infested Bear Cub, it's by far the most annoying rare I have had to hunt down yet.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Obtained a rare Restless Shadeling (who went down in levels to 16 after capture), only using a level 10, 12, and 13 pet battle group.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
10/01/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Abracadaver
I managed to get a rare Restless Shadeling, now designated as my dragonkin tank.

i am way over dependant on my restless shadeling, haha. plagued blood + death coil is wayyyyy OP. (but dont tell the GMs)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Rare Baby Ape was a pain but i love my Rare Stunted Shardhorn :)
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
10/01/2012 09:35 AMPosted by Teimwork
i also got an uncommon restless shadeling last night (i'll keep hunting for a rare)

I got 3 rare restless shades in a row, I caught them all then gave up thinking they were all rare.
Reply Quote
After bouncing though alts on 4 different servers dealing with overfarming (and being squashed on low level alts by alliance) managed to snag a Baby Ape.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I logged on this morning into Deadwind Pass 15 minutes before server maintenance and found a bunch of Restless Shadelings hanging around. Had already caught two uncommon ones earlier this morning just after midnight on the cross-server realm I was on, and was pleasantly surprised to hit a rare after only 3 battles.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Caught a rare sifang otter, I love otters. I actually have a pet otter and this made me very happy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]