Tricks of Our Trade: Cut to the Cheese

10 Goblin Rogue
10/03/2012 07:44 PMPosted by Vyomini
"I am clearly an idiot and therefor harmless. Would you like to hang out some time?"

When I was in high school, I actually had the mothers of cute girls say that they wouldn't care if I was alone with their daughter, because they thought I was harmless.
10/03/2012 07:46 PMPosted by Sheevah
"I am clearly an idiot and therefor harmless. Would you like to hang out some time?"

When I was in high school, I actually had the mothers of cute girls say that they wouldn't care if I was alone with their daughter, because they thought I was harmless.

I thought the same thing about the kicker in high school and my ex.

Did I ever tell you guys about the story of "Why Sucia Hates All Kickers"?
10 Goblin Rogue
I thought the same thing about the kicker in high school and my ex.

Did I ever tell you guys about the story of "Why Sucia Hates All Kickers"?

No, but it sounds amazing already.

Go ahead.

/popcorn
90 Blood Elf Rogue
This has got to be one of the fastest tricks threads to cap ever.
10 Goblin Rogue
10/03/2012 07:59 PMPosted by Verelyse

It's on pace to reach cap twice as fast as our previous title holder in that department.
10/03/2012 07:59 PMPosted by Verelyse

*hides in the bushes and stares at Verelyse*
90 Night Elf Rogue
10/03/2012 07:46 PMPosted by Sheevah

That feels eerily similar to my experience, in which a large number of folks assumed I was gay.
No but srsly...

So I played football back in my HS days and I was cool with this scrawny kicker guy. No one really paid attention to him. Quiet kid kept to himself and was extremely harmless but well known. He had a party for our Senior Skip Day and my girl at the time and I show up and party like we are supposed to as High Schoolers. Smoke too much and drink illegally. It explains a lot about my life currently... but I digress.

So I, being the trusting guy that I was, leave my lady friend at the time to go partake upon the "Earthly Essences" and leave her in conversation with the kicker. After about 20 minutes, I come back to the location I left them in and do not find them there.

Hm. Perhaps I am a little forgetful. Lets keep looking.

Looking.

Looking.

Ok. 1 Hour passes and still no sign of either people. I notice people are staring at me rather sadly. Almost with pity in the their eyes. Sidenote: Whoever says getting lifted makes you less aware may not have met me then.

2 and 2 together make ZOOOOOMGWTFBBQPIGFEETZOOOOOM!!!!!

Sucia runs upstairs.
Sucia opens doors until one does not open.
Crowd somehow magically congregates behind Sucia.
Sucia bangs on door as though ATF found the motherload.
Sucia knocks down door.
Sucia sees hooker and kicker.
Hooker winds up being Sucia lady friend at the time.
Hooker aka Lady Friend at the time gathers her clothing and tries apologies on Sucia!
...Its not very effective.
Sucia does MEGA PUNCH on kicker!
ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE!
Hooker aka former lady of Sucia is called all names derogatory (which I no longer condone oddly enough) to hooker.
Sucia is single and hates kickers.
10 Goblin Rogue
10/03/2012 08:29 PMPosted by Rfeann
That feels eerily similar to my experience, in which a large number of folks assumed I was gay.

Yeah.

I also have a higher pitched voice... I'm often mistaken for a woman on the phone or when ordering food... having a unisex name isn't helping my cause.

>.<

Also, good story. (Sucks, but you know what I meant)

Sucia does MEGA PUNCH on kicker!
ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE!

^My favorite part
It was.

Especially when I saw it on MTV.

>.>

I would use vanish but its currently on CD.
10 Goblin Rogue
It was.

Especially when I saw it on MTV.

>.>

I would use vanish but its currently on CD.

Haha!

And on that note, I'm going t get some sleep.

G'night.
90 Human Rogue
I want glyph of disguise to stay in combat, and I want it to affect agro.

It would be so boss to not even have to stealth after you get a disguise and just run around with the bad guys like one of the cool kids.

...you know until I stab them in the back with my pointy stuff. :)
Edited by Aeriwen on 10/3/2012 9:22 PM PDT
19 Undead Rogue
10/03/2012 09:21 PMPosted by Aeriwen
I want glyph of disguise to stay in comba

This was a dealbreaker for getting the glyph =/
90 Human Warrior
Pretty sure MSV is 463-470, as it can be done with nothing but heroic blues.
90 Human Rogue
Ah, yay. Hit honored with golden lotus today. Got a new quest, completed it, and now can't turn it in because the quest npc is not there. Reset will probably fix it, but still...its annoying. :(

Also, I hate that you can't turn speaking npcs voices up without being also overwlemed with combat sounds. I could care less what my autoattack sounds like. They really need to separate them, as more and more voice is added to the game.

It reminds me when the cata gnomer launch event went live and all you could hear was combat and that conspicuously loud gnome music. You couldn't even hear what was being said, almost as if the devs use a completely different client that uses a different sound technology. It was soooooo bad.
Edited by Aeriwen on 10/3/2012 10:21 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Rogue
3/6 done in the vaults. The 3rd boss is a total joke. I was laughing.
90 Pandaren Monk
Posted by Verelyse

It's on pace to reach cap twice as fast as our previous title holder in that department.

It's because it was made by me, of course.
90 Tauren Monk
10/03/2012 10:19 PMPosted by Kiwe
3/6 done in the vaults. The 3rd boss is a total joke. I was laughing.

My group must be doing something wrong... It didn't seem to be a joke for us and we're still working on it.

Edit: Thanks for the information Kiwe! That should do it for us.
Edited by Jammies on 10/3/2012 10:49 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]