Illidan Horde?

First I would like to start this off with; I know Illidan is a PvP server and this does not pertain to all Horde players.

I'm just trying to gain some understanding, some knowledge on why some of the Horde think it's neccessary to gank alliance chars trying to level in MoP? Again, I understand this is a PvP server but is 5 v 1 a fair fight. Leave the PvP for the BGs or a actual World PvP events.

To those Horde players that start a fight and run away only to return with 4 friends...you are a coward.

To those Horde players that allow Ally players to get their quests completed...thank you and see you in the BG.

To those Ally players that hate getting ganked 5 times to get one quest item...keep up the good fight.

Rant ends...Let's move on to que times.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
How about no
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
sry cant resist any form of pvp fair or not
Edited by Warzeel on 10/1/2012 6:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
1. switch to horde
2. switch to a non pvp server
3. stop QQ'ing
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Actually, Blizzard is offering a free transfer service off of Illidian.

As much as I would hate to see more Alliance leave the server, simply due to the fact that there are literally only a handful of you left, you may consider that free service?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I had a few alliance try to gank me ( and fail ) while I was leveling, so from that point on I killed every Ally I saw :P
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Thats the whole fun about being on a PvP server, you can do the same to them. This is why if you really wanna get some quests done you travel in a group and when people attack you have fun. Dont like world PvP, shouldnt have been alliance on the most populated Horde pvp server in wow.

Personally I love it! I welcome the challenges, when all else fails, call in back-up and have an all out brawl! WPvP rocks!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
10/01/2012 01:00 PMPosted by Chaklam
Horde players that start a fight and run away only to return with 4 friends...you are a coward.

They are a bunch of bads and pussies, nuff said.

As much as I would hate to see more Alliance leave the server, simply due to the fact that there are literally only a handful of you left, you may consider that free service?

MY GOD YOU ARE A GENIUS! transfer to a server with total population of 800 people: 780 horde and 20 alliance players TOTAL. What a tool you are.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Well, it's always like this for PvP server. Just that we don't have enough players to do the same.

We moved to Mug'Thol. The queues are ridiculous and it is worse than vanilla days. Even though my downtime is not affected much but my play time doesn't have enough Alliance.

So far, Mug'Thol is about the same for the Alliance side. Horde is a lot less aggressive.
Edited by Rhythalia on 10/2/2012 6:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
10/02/2012 05:04 AMPosted by Juwel
Horde players that start a fight and run away only to return with 4 friends...you are a coward.

MY GOD YOU ARE A GENIUS! transfer to a server with total population of 800 people: 780 horde and 20 alliance players TOTAL. What a tool you are.

I've faced this trouble with many ally before. If 5 Horde describe the whole population then the Alliance are much much worse. I personally rarely ever attack alliance. I even ignore them when they are stealing mobs and such. Usually, you either have to provoke me by attacking me or just harassing me by following me and stealing mobs because you think im docile (people have done this). I even have level 85's attack me for some reason. Yes, I will kill the 85's that attack me only because its annoying and I would rather kill you and mount up instead of running away giving the sense that I can't handle it (I have actually tried running away from a 85 hunter and he chased me down until he forced me to kill him as I was losing mine nodes).
Also, Mug'Thol has over 20x the population you describe according to websites that monitor realm horde vs alliance ratios.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
If I see Alliance here, they die. No questions asked.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
10/02/2012 05:04 AMPosted by Juwel

Yeah, but I'd be willing to bet all of those 20 Alliance made it farther into DS than you did.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

I've faced this trouble with many ally before. If 5 Horde describe the whole population then the Alliance are much much worse. I personally rarely ever attack alliance. I even ignore them when they are stealing mobs and such. Usually, you either have to provoke me by attacking me or just harassing me by following me and stealing mobs because you think im docile (people have done this). I even have level 85's attack me for some reason. Yes, I will kill the 85's that attack me only because its annoying and I would rather kill you and mount up instead of running away giving the sense that I can't handle it (I have actually tried running away from a 85 hunter and he chased me down until he forced me to kill him as I was losing mine nodes).
Also, Mug'Thol has over 20x the population you describe according to websites that monitor realm horde vs alliance ratios.

I've got nothing against horde that don't harass me and we just lvl side to side. What annoying is: horde player attacks me, I rap*d him, he comes back with buddies, because he is awful, and sometimes its hard to kill all 3. But when I can handle them, oh man, that /spit button and laugh IRL make me all fuzzy inside.

10/02/2012 03:10 PMPosted by Vreivai
If I see Alliance here, they die. No questions asked.

Because being 90 and killing lowbies is fun. What I meant to say: only noobs "own" noobs. Your achievements quite show your pvp skill.
Edited by Juwel on 10/2/2012 4:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Yeah, but I'd be willing to bet all of those 20 Alliance made it farther into DS than you did.

Look at you talking about DS progression? I'm pretty sure you've met my warrior Muffinqt, who dumped your face in dog !@#$ with YOUR progression. Mr. "im in the military delivering democracy"
Edited by Juwel on 10/2/2012 4:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Ah, go ahead and hide behind big brother. lol

Kudos for setting your whole life around a video game - bet mommy and daddy are so proud! Thank God for welfare, am I right?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Ah, go ahead and hide behind big brother. lol

Not sure what you are talking about when both of these characters have same amount of achievement points. Guess you had nothing better to come up with while your head was still stuck in dog sh*t. Poor you.

10/02/2012 05:05 PMPosted by Cryptosis
Kudos for setting your whole life around a video game - bet mommy and daddy are so proud! Thank God for welfare, am I right?

Said a kid that is in the "army", yet you upped 90 and already farmed up all heroics just on this char, while I dont even have an 90 due to lack of free time. Now, whos got "whole life around a video game"?
Edited by Juwel on 10/3/2012 2:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
So... there's not more than one branch of the military? And... just because I was on deployment then, means that I am on deployment now?

What else have you learned about the military from tv?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
One time a rogue happened, "one time"
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I detect bitterness... mom said I was pretty perceptive, not my mom, but yours :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]