Illidan Horde?

90 Orc Warrior
its your fault you rolled alliance on illidan. if you have a problem gtfo
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
red = dead
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
So... there's not more than one branch of the military? And... just because I was on deployment then, means that I am on deployment now?

What else have you learned about the military from tv?

Military used to mean something in this country. Now its just a pay check and full of kids that have no pride , I spit on you all.
Reply Quote
I don't know what military you are in but we have these 'kids' are dying everyday so you can go on forums and talk trash about them. Your credibility is gone...you should just keep your mouth shut. You are no better than that church group that protests military funerals.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Horde deserve to be crushed underfoot, and now that I've said my piece I'm going to continue standing on NPCs in halfhill while I have a wank eh?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
TL;DR- QQing about pvp on a pvp server
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Quick! Everyone meet at K3. Minecraft is hosting a safe environment where you can get your anger out.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/27/2012 12:21 PMPosted by Moodymage
I don't bother Alliance here. I know they already have enough kids with little !@#$%^ ganking them as it is. If I wanted real pvp I would go to a real pvp server. On Illidan I can pretend i'm badass and play on a pvp server >.^

This
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
as far as i can tell since its x-realm everywhere it wont be real lopsided until questing in MOP. am i right?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
roll horde if you dont like getting ganked on illidan lol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/01/2012 08:15 PMPosted by Inorí
I had a few alliance try to gank me ( and fail ) while I was leveling, so from that point on I killed every Ally I saw :P
This. Blame Sageras if you want, I was a nice person before I started playing on Illidan, I believed ganking was wrong. Now I go out of my way if I see an alliance to go kill them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
i think this thread needs a REVIVE!
chaklam QQing is hilarious.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
i think this thread needs a REVIVE!
chaklam QQing is hilarious.

I've learned to move on Peremptory but thanks for the bump.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
if you are blood spec you don' exist.

I occupy halfhill normally if you want see One alliance person!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
REVIVE
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
i dont attack hordes. so if u see me im friendly.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Well you did roll a PVP server. And there really is, no matching the pure sadistic joy of knowing you just raised someone's blood pressure, while also interrupting their levelling, and potentially ruining their fun, killing their buzz or both.
PVPers
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I killed seven Alliance today that were questing, then stole their quest mobs.

Teehee.

Was that before or after I took a !@#$ on your face about 6 times? Oh, and your warlock and rogue buddy, that helplessly tried to do something to me, not sure what.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]