(H) LUST is recruiting 10M HM raiding!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey Ner'Zhul!
LUST guild is currently recruiting for our 10 man raid team, Wed and Thur from 7-10 pm pacific time. We are currently in need of 2 healers and dps due to subscription issues. We need a Resto shaman AND Disc priest, and and Spriest/Boomy/Ele Shaman preferred although other classes will certainly be considered.

We currently are running with a Blood DK, Guardian Druid, Holy Paladin, Warlock, Hunter, Mage, and a Frost DK.

Many of our raiders are veterans to the raiding scene, but we do have some new talent as well. We are looking to stay on top of progression and down heroic content while its relevant. We are looking for players with at least some raiding experience and people who are reliable, friendly, and willing to make a GROUP effort. Our guild is very close, friendly, and helpful. We recently moved to this server from a dying server. I myself, as well as several other raiders, have 8/8HM exp 6/7HM, and many T11 heroics. Please reply in the comments and/or in game message Naravia so we can chat. We have an active guild website but I do not have an application set up yet. Thanks for the interest!

Raiding will begin Oct 10th!!!
Edited by Scarlët on 10/7/2012 11:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
UPDATE: looking for a Spriest/Ele Sham or Boomy. Also LF a resto shaman or druid, and a disc priest. Starting Oct 10th!
Edited by Veelah on 10/3/2012 1:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Still looking to fill these spots!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Resto Shaman Filled. Looking for Priest Healer and 1 dps (Spriest, elesham, boomy)!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]