Lesser Charm of Good Fortune turn in

90 Human Priest
Ive done the first quest, turned in the first 90 i got, now i got 130 of these in my bags and i cant find the npc to turn them in again. Anyone know where we can do this ?

ty
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I'd like to know how to turn more in my self. Did the quest and now i an turn anymore in. What gives?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
It's a weekly quest :) Wait until tomorrow!

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=32017

♥ Aune
Edited by Aune on 10/1/2012 3:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I have 350 of these and cant find the NPC to turn them in and not showing up weekly.
Is there a bug ?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Elder Lin is at the bottom of the Shrine where the various faction reps are found. There's no bug that I'm aware of - I have no issues turning this in weekly.

The only thing I can think of is if you're in the middle of the Operation Shieldwall quest that brings you to the Shrine so you're in a phased area. If so, you need to complete the quests there, leave the area then return to get things back to normal.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]