PvP Season 12 Begins October 2!

Community Manager
Prepare yourselves for battle as the bloody struggle between the Horde and the Alliance continues on Pandaria’s shores!

The first PvP season of World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria begins tomorrow, October 2! Once realms have come back up from scheduled maintenance, Matchmaking (MMR), Team, and Personal Ratings will be reset and players will able to compete in level-90 Arenas and Rated Battlegrounds for the best PvP gear, items, and titles.

EDIT: As some of you have noticed, MMR did not reset today with the start of Season 12. This was indeed a last minute decision and we apologize for any confusion this has caused.
Edited by Crithto on 10/2/2012 3:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
but it's already october 2nd
Reply Quote
10/01/2012 04:34 PMPosted by Lavinnelly

Do you own a calendar?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
10/01/2012 04:37 PMPosted by Virilius

Do you own a calendar?

yes i do, it says it is october 2nd
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
But that's when NBA 2K13 comes out :(
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
where will the pvp vendors be located?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
NICEEEE :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Wow, this has got to be one of the shortest notice announcements I have EVER seen. Seriously, less than TWENTY FOUR HOURS (18 hours to be exact) notice? I had no idea if you were following the Mists model of "delay content to allow people to gear/level" or not. I'm glad I bought my crafted PvP gear before this announcement. I mainly PvE but wanted to get into PvP this expansion more and could use some of the PvP pieces for PvE due to itemization changes, and I really like the Warrior Honor set so I'm not disgruntled - just amazed at how little notice there was given.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Awesome news! I can't wait to get a team formed for the new season! Prepare to meet you all on the battlefield, Or shall I say the arena with my glourious team!
Reply Quote

Wow, this has got to be one of the shortest notice announcements I have EVER seen. Seriously, less than TWENTY FOUR HOURS (18 hours to be exact) notice? I had no idea if you were following the Mists model of "delay content to allow people to gear/level" or not. I'm glad I bought my crafted PvP gear before this announcement. I mainly PvE but wanted to get into PvP this expansion more and could use some of the PvP pieces for PvE due to itemization changes, and I really like the Warrior Honor set so I'm not disgruntled - just amazed at how little notice there was given.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6975089 was posted quite a while ago, and said:
The next Arena and Rated Battleground season will begin for level-90 players approximately one week after Mists of Pandaria launches.
Reply Quote
But RE6 comes out tomorrow =[

Edit: Nvm I don't care I'm not even 90 yet lol
Edited by Arktick on 10/1/2012 5:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
10/01/2012 04:46 PMPosted by Krotix
where will the pvp vendors be located?

On the wall near VoEB.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Lol I know that wall well I've jumped onto and off it several times :D. Glad I can fly again not used to finding entrances.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
DOES HONOR GET RESET OR DOES IT STAY?!?!?!?!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I am getting my gear ready and will make every Alliance player regret the day they looked at the left side of the race chart. The right side is the right way I say punt another gnome and field goal dunk all day.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]