PvP Season 12 Begins October 2!

86 Human Warlock
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d1hOzEbHqQM
Yay :D every arguement you need to reset the damned MMr -.-
Reply Quote
I don't see the upside to this at all.

Please reset MMR now before people get ratings.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
still not a single response to anything going on. Not even acknowledging any of it as a problem.

Good thing they were so quick to act on tank specs having a bit too high AoE dmg on trash mobs though, was worried the game would be unplayable.
Edited by Almace on 10/3/2012 3:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
EDIT: As some of you have noticed, MMR did not reset today with the start of Season 12. This was indeed a last minute decision and we apologize for any confusion this has caused.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... BaZinga!

But really... wtf?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
lol typical blizz right here, been playing since 2004 and this doesnt surprise me...I wonder why.

Season is ruined already its just going to be like cata seasons again, Good christ they never learn rofl.

By the way you promised MMR resets if i'm not mistaken....

Grounds for a refund maybe? False advertising?
Edited by Mercydrive on 10/3/2012 4:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yay no MMR reset means wintraders get to push 2700 in the first week and sit on it for the rest of the season.

You'd think you would've learned from all the other seasons you didn't reset MMR. Nope! Don't care about PvP. You won't even respond to any of us anyways.

Season ruined. Learn to !@#$ing govern your game you jokers.
Edited by Okay on 10/3/2012 4:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Blizzard you seem to ashamed or embarrassed to comment on this post, just fix this an reset MMR like now an the expansion can possibly be saved, otherwise prepare to face a massive pvp subscriber base loss and people quitting the game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Also Vanguards has played one day of pvp on his live-stream and his already 2300 DAY ONE. wtf are you thinking can't this be a prime example of why you should reset it ? seriously....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
In my head it played out like this:

.. Who forgot to reset the MMR? Oh well, let's role with it so we look more professional.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
10/03/2012 04:42 PMPosted by Prôdîgy
Also Vanguards has played one day of pvp on his live-stream and his already 2300 DAY ONE. wtf are you thinking can't this be a prime example of why you should reset it ? seriously....

Wow they are in pretty much full epics already....
Reply Quote
With this change, it only helps win traders / people who bought their rating. This is an indirect way of Blizzard telling all the people who cheated, that this is OK because they are too lazy, incompetent, or just negligent in their duties to their customers.

Great way to start the expansion!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
still not a single response to anything going on. Not even acknowledging any of it as a problem.

Good thing they were so quick to act on tank specs having a bit too high AoE dmg on trash mobs though, was worried the game would be unplayable.

Yes there was. They deleted the ten page thread in the forum.
Reply Quote
It all makes sense now...

The real reason MMR was not reset is because your average PvEer "might" be able to grind 2200 for a weapon.

If they don't reset, the chances of a dragon slayer getting 2200 for epic pvp weps is greatly lowered.

It is all part of the plan... reset in 2 weeks perhaps when most guilds have gotten heroic raid weapons. but by that time the damage will have been done and we will see people camping R1 / glad by then

GG blizz /golfclap

If this is true...why doesn't Blizz just scale the crap out of the PvP power/resil on the tier 2 weapons while keeping the primary stats the same in comparison to the tier 1 pvp weapons? I mean they did something similair the honor gear...

I mean...how many raiders are above 2.2k?
Edited by Sinsbad on 10/3/2012 7:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
MMR must be reset as well or you are just making the game easy for people who already had super high ratings and making it hard for people who are stuck in the lower brackets, with no way to catch up
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
All My rowdy Friends Have settled down........
Reply Quote
60 Blood Elf Death Knight
blizzz why do you continue to make dumb mistakes at least fix this one since it matters
Reply Quote
60 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/03/2012 05:15 PMPosted by Sabrinakyle

Wow they are in pretty much full epics already....

wow blizz really ? this is getting stupid
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Wow, I guess I won't be able to make any progression as in arenas... low MMR. Guessing it's staying that way. Or it's going to be very hard to for me to raise it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]