PvP Season 12 Begins October 2!

This is !@#$ing gay Blizz! You need to reset the MMR... i agree with everything Hotted says in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1hOzEbHqQM&feature=g-all-lik. You cater to the casuals a bit to much... and not only that, but you also %^-*ed up healing as well. For a company that make the amount of money that you do, you should make a game way better
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Blizzard you need to fix the ratings, this is the 16th page... and that means 16 pages of players complaining about change in rating. I thought you guys wanted to bring PvP back, your doing a poor job of showing it. It won't be fun at all for those high-end competive players at 2800 and for those low end ratings like 1500, trying to compete!
Reply Quote
3 Orc Rogue
Im perfectly happy with no reset. This thread is full of FOTM turds mad that they cant s-key to glad the first week. Hi BM hunters, I see a few of you in here.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
reset MMR /sign
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
MMR needs a reset!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Reset the god damn mmr!!!! it is going to kill arena~!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
10/03/2012 09:17 PMPosted by Jiffylube
Im perfectly happy with no reset. This thread is full of FOTM turds mad that they cant s-key to glad the first week. Hi BM hunters, I see a few of you in here.

This cata rogue says MMR reset is necessary. Apparently many Cataclysmic Gladiators agree.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
RESET MMR
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Rogue
Reset mmr
Reply Quote
55 Goblin Death Knight
reset MMR stop making dumb decisions you already f'd cata dont screw this one also now
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I was really going to get mop.Wanted to see how things where going. Read this. Yea no mop for me. Ya'll really got boned -_-
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
RESET MMR
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Question maybe a bit off topic, but I noticed that there are no season 12 PvP weapons that can be purchased with honor points. Is that a bug to be fixed or is there something going on there that I missed?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
10/01/2012 04:33 PMPosted by Crithto
EDIT: As some of you have noticed, MMR did not reset today with the start of Season 12. This was indeed a last minute decision and we apologize for any confusion this has caused.

Can't tell if serious.

As crazy as, say:

As some of you may have noticed, items dropping from bosses out of Mogu'shan Vaults have not been updated with the start of the Mists of Pandaria expansion. This was indeed a last minute decision and we apologize for any confusion this has caused
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
not that we cannot come out with a sounding argument, but there it is just so wrong at the moment...

the whole season feels so immature... are we even ready for s12 arena?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I have to say that last minute decision, is laughable at best.
Makes no sense you saying you want to do something and then do the opposite of your intentions.
Reset MMR, please.
Reply Quote
45 Undead Mage
Not surprised. They realize the PvP fanbase has been slowly dying out due to lack of attention and GC obviously never cared for it. Glad I didn't buy this pile of garbage.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
People are actually suprised Blizzard made an empty promise that they did not follow through with.

If you watch what blizzard says they will do compared to what they have done you can notice when they have no intention of following through.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Reset the mmr
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]