PvP Season 12 Begins October 2!

87 Gnome Warrior
Hello I'm Blizzard and I make the same mistakes season after season after season after season after season after season after season after season after season after season after season after season after season after season after season after season after season after season.

1. No MMR reset - Obvious facepalm more wintrading more rating sitting impossible to improve old ratings because of fail system.

2. Clear imbalance in hunters people are getting globalized by them with 330k hp in 2v2 arena LOLZ

3. No honor weps
Reply Quote
55 Goblin Death Knight
RESET MMR
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
If for no other reason, mmr needs to be reset b/c you released classes that are obscene right now. The least you could do is respond to these posts so that some of us won't waste our time with the game if you aren't going to do something about it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Just a daily reminder it has been 3 days, arena and pvp in general is completely broken and blizzard hasn't posted a single thing related to pvp (other than nerfing pvp ilvl).

Go to mmo champ and watch the blue tracker, amusing how many posts they actually reply to yet none are in regards to pvp.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Crithto
Community Manager

Edited by Crithto on 10/2/12 3:12 PM (PDT)
Prepare yourselves for battle as the bloody struggle between the Horde and the Alliance continues on Pandaria’s shores!

Blizzard should re-write their opening post. "Prepare yourselves for BM hunters as the faceroll struggle between those with no skill and those with skill continues on Pandaria's shores!"
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Blizzard afk at their headquarters, giving zero !@#$s about the pvp community, once again.
Reply Quote
For the love of God.

Put the PvP vendors somewhere where people won't have to travel the great sea and climb the great wall of china to get them.... Like seriously lol

Give us honor weapons, people have been saying we don't have them. Are we doing too much damage with them for the gear we currently have? I dunno. I haven't even seen the vendor yet on my priest because I can't find them anywhere on the great wall of frustration (It is a pain finding your way around that thing)

Reset the MMR, it will make the season more competitive and more people will play, therefore you will have more money in your pockets (Yay) and less people complaining... You will get love in return instead of all the hate.

I really don't see a good reason for not resetting the MMR.

"It doesn't make any sense. It has never made any sense.

In competitive sports and/or games you do not carry over credit from previous seasons/games. It destroys the competitive environment."
Edited by Abraçadaver on 10/5/2012 11:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
55 Goblin Death Knight
reset mmr pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
PvP Season 11 Continues October 2!
Reply Quote
Prepare yourselves for battle as the bloody struggle between the Horde and the Alliance continues on Pandaria’s shores!

The first PvP season of World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria begins tomorrow, October 2! Once realms have come back up from scheduled maintenance, Matchmaking (MMR), Team, and Personal Ratings will be reset and players will able to compete in level-90 Arenas and Rated Battlegrounds for the best PvP gear, items, and titles.

EDIT: As some of you have noticed, MMR did not reset today with the start of Season 12. This was indeed a last minute decision and we apologize for any confusion this has caused.

Are joked. THIS GAME OVER.
Reply Quote
55 Goblin Death Knight
another fail season once again why make the same mistakes over and over
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
reset mmr, this is going to suck for everyone!!
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
soooooooooooooooooooo did i read wowhead.com right i can use lvl90 pvp gear as pve!?! or am i tripping?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Can Blizzard respond? clearly we need some more explanation. If it was really a good decision then it would not be hard to explain why. I am thinking the reason we have not had a response was because theres not much to be said for a terrible decision like this..
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
can pvp gear now be used for pve or did i read wowhead.com wrong?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Day 5 of No MMR Reset or blizzard response to the thread they announced it on.

The PvP community both in-game and on the forums is in complete uproar...the whole world has gone to hell. BM Hunters continue to dominate, Shadow Priests remain un-killable and mages...oh dear lord the mages.

It appears although there is no hope for azerothian kind, Blizzard have completely left the PvP community for dead in what they dubbed "the PvP expansion" and show no signs of remorse in doing so, It's over.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
No Honor Weps and no MMR Reset ? Are you f@#&@# kidding Blizzard?

Why on earth did you take such a dumb decision , I DONT GET IT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Crithto
Community Manager

Edited by Crithto on 10/2/12 3:12 PM (PDT)

Blizzard should re-write their opening post. "Prepare yourselves for BM hunters as the faceroll struggle between those with no skill and those with skill continues on Pandaria's shores!"
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
RESET MMR
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]