PvP Season 12 Begins October 2!

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Vendors spawn after maintenance?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
BUFF DISC THANKS

My PvP season starts when healers are equitable, but nice to know it begins tomorrow.

Disc is good you just need to get better.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BUFF DISC THANKS

My PvP season starts when healers are equitable, but nice to know it begins tomorrow.

Disc is good you just need to get better.

Oddly enough I have a few top players on my side, ala Reckful, Zelyx.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This is a complete slap in the face to casual players. Most average people are not even max level yet...how do you expect them to be able to even get close competing with no opportunity to catch up in gear to the hardcore players. There should at least be one more week for fresh level 90 players to gear up before stepping into the arena...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
How can this be considered fair to the casual player? I have friends with jobs and busy lives who love this game and specifically the PVP element and have not even had time to reach 90. Much of your player base, I'm sure, is in the same situation. It just goes to show that blizz could give a flying f#!* about casual players.
Reply Quote
where will the pvp venders be located for horde?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
lawl... This is amazing how little you seem to know about WoW. Its a well known fact that Content is always released 1 week after a new xpack. All of this info and much more has been posted on many sites like MMO-Champ.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
It's actually well known and remembered by many who play wow that said content (in terms of pvp) is pushed back almost indefinitely. And no !@#$ it's been posted but it ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS gets pushed back.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
it's still not implemented??
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/02/2012 02:17 AMPosted by Bathsaltslol
How can this be considered fair to the casual player? I have friends with jobs and busy lives who love this game and specifically the PVP element and have not even had time to reach 90. Much of your player base, I'm sure, is in the same situation. It just goes to show that blizz could give a flying f#!* about casual players.

It's actually casuals like you dumbing down this game. "Casual" should be synonymous with "lazy" if you don't even want to bother leveling. Learn to work for your reward, not everything is spoon fed to you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
So wheres the gear im flying around likea moron looking for vendors i hate the way blizzard doesnt speak up and say something, if they do release it they dont say !@#$ like hey the vendors are here and what not.

So can anyone tell me if pvp gear is out or not.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
So wheres the gear im flying around likea moron looking for vendors i hate the way blizzard doesnt speak up and say something, if they do release it they dont say !@#$ like hey the vendors are here and what not.

So can anyone tell me if pvp gear is out or not.

Pretty sure after the server restarts you should be able to buy the gear.

As for vendors, I'm not sure where to go, they could be in org or in the Pandarian area.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
no crew for nba sad panda
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Why would the gear be in any other place than it's always been? Go to Org or SW noobs. Unless I'm wrong and they're honestly going to put a vendor in Panda, which I doubt, but who knows.

Anyways, ya buddy to the new PvP Season!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Get ready to get ooked in your dookers!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
10/02/2012 05:18 AMPosted by Kimihara
Why would the gear be in any other place than it's always been? Go to Org or SW noobs. Unless I'm wrong and they're honestly going to put a vendor in Panda, which I doubt, but who knows.

your wrong, they dont want people to be in stormwind, its panda time and thus they want you to be in panda land.

that's not true else there would be an auction house in panda cities and everyone would be there. Its set up purposefully to make it an optional city but not be THE city.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]