PvP Season 12 Begins October 2!

90 Orc Warrior
They are not in the shrine, but if you ask for directions to quartermaster then honor quartermaster they will mark the part of the wall it is along. I have some, horde side is there at least.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Why the hell are the vendors in the middle of nowhere? This makes no sense at all. Do they want the opposite faction to be able to camp the PvP vendors? What the hell.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Vendors hard to find.

No PvP weapons
No PvP weapons
No PvP weapons...

so frustrating, yarg
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yep, looks like the weapons are Conquest only again.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I have walked all along the wall. I cannot find the vendors. I have asked where the honor quartermaster is. The NPC says they will mark it on my map. It is not marked. help a noob out?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Is it possible I am not in the right phase to see the vendors? I have been up down and this wall and I can't find them anywhere
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
No weapons = Here soldier... take this epic body armor and your butterknife... NOW KILL!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/02/2012 08:44 AMPosted by Jackbag
No weapons = Here soldier... take this epic body armor and your butterknife... NOW KILL!

And if you want these actually good weapons? Gotta go fight your own faction in Arena or RBGs. Yup, that Alliance/Horde war sure is going strong.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I have found the ally vendors. no use there. Only get attacked. Cannot find horde :/
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
10/02/2012 08:48 AMPosted by Luças
I have found the ally vendors. no use there. Only get attacked. Cannot find horde :/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Horde vendor video here : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6758727209
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 08:48 AMPosted by Luças

I LOL'd.

my officemates looked at me funny.

10/10
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
10/01/2012 07:43 PMPosted by Mælstromedos
I am getting my gear ready and will make every Alliance player regret the day they looked at the left side of the race chart. The right side is the right way I say punt another gnome and field goal dunk all day.

10/01/2012 07:43 PMPosted by Mælstromedos
I am getting my gear ready and will make every Alliance player regret the day they looked at the left side of the race chart. The right side is the right way I say punt another gnome and field goal dunk all day.

Yeap, players with zero pvp experience always make me regret pvp'ing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/02/2012 08:44 AMPosted by Jackbag
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Ah, so the blue PvP weapons (Dreadful Gladiator's Such and Such) aren't available for honor? Because there are theoretically two Malevolent Weapons that I figured were the Conquest ones.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
like!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
This season is starting out poorly.

Not excited about farming raids for a weapon.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
While viewing Kun Lai on your map, the horde vendors are in the tower above the S in Towlong Stepps on the map
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

Sure its not like going into arenas in blues and greens later in the expansion where everyone else is in full epics even in the 1000 mmr range. With that being said putting out raid content and end game pvp this early imposes an unnecessary and outdated deadline mentality on this game. One more week wasn't going to kill anyone.

I am glad they at least put them both together unlike the season 5 debacle.

I fail to see with putting it out this week causes any harm to you while the rest of us have to sit at 4k honor, not being able to spend it and thus, having to sit around for another week of doing things we don't want to do.

You could level an alt to be fair. I am just saying that level 90s are going to still be a minority.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]