PvP Season 12 Begins October 2!

90 Human Hunter
This is wrong... on many levels.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
This is, sooo bad.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
So everything we were told we would have, they ended up not doing at the last minute?

Yeah, they really care about pvp balance.

Their solution to the rating campers they even acknowledged? Make it easy for them to do it again this season.

And of course we wont hear a word from any of them regarding any of this ever. Just another arena season.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Not sure where the discussion should even start. I thought a new expansion meant a clean slate? I didn't realize it was Wrath of the Mists of Cataclysm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Terrible decision. Great start to the season
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
This is an upsetting decision. I sincerely hope Blizzard doesn't plan to carry through with it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Arena ruined first day the season started. Great job blizz.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I understand that it's hard to hear us peons from on top of your giant pile of money, but if you'd like to keep that pile of money, I would suggest you start making decisions that make sense and maybe even stick to your word when you people say you'll do things.

Unless you intend to run this franchise and company (Let's not forget Diablo III) into the ground, then by all means, please keep doing what you're doing.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
OOB
Wow. Not even a reason to play this season. Disappointing.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
and there goes s12 gg, cya guys next season might as well freeze my account now
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I don't even PvP competitively, and I can see plain as day that this "decision" is completely ridiculous on many, many, MANY levels. And to have your PvP'ers expecting for months that this MMR reset would happen, then for you Blizzard to pull this garbage at the last minute while simply saying "sorry for the inconvenience this caused!". That's just...well, for lack of a better work, it's terrible. Absolutely brutal customer service.

Do better.
Reply Quote
ROFL terrible. Great way to start off new arena season
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
OOB
If they didn't reset between Cata and MoP, I'm sure we won't see a reset between 12 and 13. MMR is locked in forever.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Funny thing is they will see all the negative feedback about this happening and just giggle at us, ive seen people with downs have better judgement then this.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I hope they change there minds fast.This will wreck the arena season please rethink this blizzard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]