Joint raiding?

90 Blood Elf Priest
Greetings everyone.

I have been scouting for a while for players to recruit for the 10m raid me and some guildmates are forming, and as I can see, most guilds are.

Yet, when you take a look at the forums, there are about 20 posts of guild recruitings for any single applicant looking for a guild.

Thus I have been thinking about an eventual guild cooperation for joint raiding which could solve the issues of tough recruitment most are facing these days in early Mists of Pandaria. Most groups already have a strong synergy between themselves and their own playstyle so it would not be hard to adapt 2 groups to fit together.

So if there are small guilds of 90s looking for efficient raiding with like-minded players who want to make it work and beat content, please contact me.

So far our forming raid can offer 6-7 players of exceptional quality and we are only missing a few (tanking is covered, we have some very strong dps and heals, but are looking for more).

Don't hesitate to contact me in-game too.

Samarkiel
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
you leave my joints alone!!!!!!

duck
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah, there really are just too many 10 man guilds out and about. One larger guild running multiple 10 man groups would seem to me to work better than this proliferation of small guilds each running their own single group.

But c'est la vie.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Yeah, there really are just too many 10 man guilds out and about. One larger guild running multiple 10 man groups would seem to me to work better than this proliferation of small guilds each running their own single group.

But c'est la vie.

Our guild has 2 10 man teams currently.

I agree that having multiple 10 mans might help, however there's a higher risk factor that a rift/divide is created the more groups there are in the guild. i.e "Group A is doing better than Group B, I want to join them!", or "Player Y in group A is great, let's bring him into Group C to replace Player Z" which I really wouldn't have any tolerance for. You start to bring in a lot of people with different mindsets and attitudes that may not mesh well with others or the vision of the group.

I'd rather, as a 10 man guild, have 2 set 10 man teams with maybe 23-25 total possible raiders. This would give each group some leeway if someone can't attend a certain night, and, if the groups raid on separate nights, allow someone from the other group to potentially bring in their alt for that group.
Edited by Entropya on 10/3/2012 12:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Sellys
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Goliath

been tried on this server, guilds still around, name changed, but didn't work out so well in the end....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah, I have first hand experience with things going bad with multiple 10s, but it's more my eternal optimism to see everypony get along and play nice together. Not to mention to have more people to talk to then just your 10 raiders and their friends.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
10/05/2012 10:45 AMPosted by Sellys
everypony

<3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]