Sentry Totem 163: Flametongue in Cheek

90 Orc Shaman
Kill elegon, no loot weeeeee

http://imgur.com/YLNem

it wasn't even that hard of a fight, I just found it annoying how it was essentially an auto wipe if anyone died.

Also before we made our logs private chill had #1 enh parse!

mostly because there were no other public enh kills

Heh. I had single digit parses for both Guard and Feng.

Would have had another on Spiritbinder, I imagine, but my ISP decided it was a good time to be !@#$ing stupid and dc'd me twice.

And I got gold for my charm. I AM SAD.
Edited by Hyjinx on 10/4/2012 10:12 AM PDT
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/04/2012 10:11 AMPosted by Hyjinx

3 people used coin for the fist in our guild, all got gold QQ
90 Orc Shaman
10/04/2012 10:53 AMPosted by Chillbros

3 people used coin for the fist in our guild, all got gold QQ

Same.

You can't transmog the grasp to both hands, or you just didn't feel like it?
90 Pandaren Shaman
I could, but the combat animations look cooler with fist in the offhand. Well, stormstrike causes the back end of the thing to cut my arm in half, but I don't really pay attention to that.
Edited by Chillbros on 10/4/2012 12:20 PM PDT
90 Orc Shaman
Totally going Grasp x2 when I get fists. Or Hand of the Deceiver x2.
90 Goblin Shaman
So we're down to 7 healers now and I'm trying to figure out where to find another good resto shaman.

I got nothing.
90 Orc Shaman
Clone yourself!

Edit: Anyone knows the estimated value (not in cash, but performance in PvE) of the coming Darkmoon decks? I know Purge already put his analysis of the Agi one, but I'm not sure of how well the Caster DPS, Healer and other trinkets will fair. That way I can see which decks to focus on for $$$ :>
Edited by Korghal on 10/4/2012 1:17 PM PDT
90 Troll Shaman
Caster ones will be hot. I don't know the actually value but if you get your hands on one and don't want it you can sell it for a lot. I'd be guessing north of 50k easily, but not really sure. I remember buying mine at 35k in cata, but was several months into the expac. You could probably get it sold for 100k easily in the first week.

Thankfully TM required everyone to get at least one inscription, and most of us got 2-3 so we've pumped out a ton of cards, and a lot of us get to walk out with one for free :)

By the time DMC comes out I'll have pumped out thirty cards. Fappity fap fap fap.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Tiger Deck currently on the AH on my server for 200k.
Ox Deck currently on the AH for 50k.

Prices are gonna get high I expect now that people are raiding, and have had time to make cards.
Edited by Unthir on 10/4/2012 2:03 PM PDT
90 Goblin Shaman

Prices are gonna get high I expect now that people are raiding, and have had time to make cards.

Who the hell would pay 50k for an Ox deck?
90 Orc Shaman
Hi guys! Lava Lash spreading Flame Shock makes me sad. :(
90 Troll Shaman
NEVERDARE SHOULDERS FINALLY DARED TO DROP.

I DARED TO ROLL.

Except not really. Go being the only mail int class.
90 Orc Shaman

Who the hell would pay 50k for an Ox deck?

Yeah I'm surprised the tank decks have been amazingly disappointing compared to their other roles counterparts. I don't think the Cata tank card was even close to things like that blue porcelain crab or the TB trinket for fights like Neph. I don't know much about tanks, though.
85 Goblin Shaman
Nerds
90 Orc Shaman
It's really depressing when the reason for being denied by a casual guild is being "too good."

:l
Edited by Platform on 10/4/2012 5:37 PM PDT
85 Goblin Shaman
lolwut
90 Orc Shaman
Modesty would be a good start.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Someone asked where the Sha of Despair was. I asked "Do you know where the Sha of Denial is?" They answered no, so I said it was in Egypt. Mother!@#$er asked "Why Egypt?"

To make it worse, in the middle of my explanation, someone else said "I don't get it."

I hate this guild.
90 Orc Shaman
10/04/2012 05:29 PMPosted by Korghal
Modesty would be a good start.

It's a little different when they say that's the reason.
90 Goblin Shaman
Did I mention that I hate Elegon?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]