Sentry Totem 163: Flametongue in Cheek

90 Pandaren Shaman
Priest tears could fill an ocean. Worse than paladins.
Edited by Harpoa on 10/5/2012 12:24 PM PDT
85 Goblin Shaman
WAT
90 Troll Shaman
10/05/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Hypernetic
WAT
90 Draenei Shaman
10/05/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Trollinthndr
so i guess my guild starts raiding tonight....im excited :D how are the bosses? fun?

Everything I've done so far has been pretty fun. Nothing has felt unkillable, but everything has had some degree of challenge (even if that challenge was only for certain terrible tanks @ Stone Guard.)
90 Troll Shaman
10/05/2012 01:34 PMPosted by Gistwiki
Everything I've done so far has been pretty fun. Nothing has felt unkillable, but everything has had some degree of challenge (even if that challenge was only for certain terrible tanks @ Stone Guard.)

happy to hear it :) i know im not the most hardcore of raiders at all. but i like a good challenge without being keyboard snappingly frustrating
90 Tauren Monk
2 more levels to go.
Hnnngggh.... Seems to drag on forever.
90 Orc Shaman
LEVEL FASTER
85 Goblin Shaman
NOU
90 Orc Shaman
10/05/2012 02:54 PMPosted by Korghal
LEVEL FASTER

YOU JUST HIT 90.

GET TO DAILIES.
90 Orc Shaman
YOU JUST HIT 90.

GET TO DAILIES.

I don't know what reps to start with!
90 Orc Shaman
Golden Lotus, Tillers, and Klaxxi! :3
90 Tauren Shaman
MOM: How do you spell Oprah's last name? (Winfrey)
Me : Type it into google, it'll spell it for you.
Mom: I don't want to.
Me: . . .

Also, Looks like Burger King is now serving Cinnabon rolls ($1.79 for one roll), as if I needed more reasons to prefer it to McDs. :D
Edited by Zyliros on 10/5/2012 5:13 PM PDT
90 Goblin Shaman
10/05/2012 12:24 PMPosted by Harpoa

Can't say I blame them. They're really bad, even when compared to non-mistweavers. And then you remember mistweavers exist and wonder why the hell you would bring priests.

10/05/2012 01:38 PMPosted by Trollinthndr

happy to hear it :) i know im not the most hardcore of raiders at all. but i like a good challenge without being keyboard snappingly frustrating

Elegon sucks simply because he's a pretty big dps check, although he's far more lenient on 10-man than 25.

YOU JUST HIT 90.

GET TO DAILIES.

I don't know what reps to start with!

All of them.
90 Tauren Monk
10/05/2012 02:54 PMPosted by Korghal
LEVEL FASTER

If I actually leveled instead of pvping on my shaman, I would have hit 90 before you.
So...
<3

Golden Lotus, Tillers, Shado-pan, August Celestials, Anglers, and Klaxxi

FTFY.
90 Blood Elf Monk
10/05/2012 05:42 PMPosted by Stormingire
All of them.
90 Pandaren Monk
Hey Rain, am I not good enough for your friends list? Is it because I'm better at math than you?
90 Orc Shaman
Can't say I blame them. They're really bad, even when compared to non-mistweavers. And then you remember mistweavers exist and wonder why the hell you would bring priests.

Yeah, from what I've been reading, Priests are in a very very poor spot. I don't think Shaman pre-purification in T11 was any close to being as far behind as current Disc/Holy are.

The main problem seems to be that while they have some very efficient heals (namely PoH, with Penance and CoH a bit behind), the rest of their heals are very lacking in efficiency. Since PoH can not be used in every situation, the rest of their output gets ugly. Their lvl 90 talents are also considerably expensive while their output is moderate. Paladin lvl 90 talents seem to poop on them, however.

On the other hand, Paladins are kings of efficiency with how much healing they get for "free" through Beacon/HP and some of their lvl 90 talents, I think. Druids are not in a bad spot, while us Shaman have moderate regen coupled with efficient tools like HR(25m mostly), CH and HST that make our spells really worth the mana. And monks are monks.

10/05/2012 12:24 PMPosted by Harpoa

Paladins mostly cry when they want more shinnies than the other healers' shinnies just for the sake of it, though. Priests right now could do with some good buffs and changes.

All of them.

Good thing I have almost nothing to do this weeked (seems unreal!). Gotta grind heroics and rep all day erryday!
90 Troll Shaman
10/05/2012 06:24 PMPosted by Kegfist
Golden Lotus, Tillers, Shado-pan, August Celestials, Anglers, and Klaxxi

too bad august celetials and shadopan cant be dailied until you hit revered with golden lotus D:
90 Blood Elf Monk
10/05/2012 06:30 PMPosted by Zhun
Hey Rain, am I not good enough for your friends list? Is it because I'm better at math than you?

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

I didn't keep track of who rerolled.
90 Pandaren Monk
10/05/2012 07:35 PMPosted by Mist

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

I didn't keep track of who rerolled.

It's Windam, ffs. I even put that in the message when I sent you the request!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]