Sentry Totem 163: Flametongue in Cheek

90 Orc Shaman
Labcoat is still on ZJ

make a card.

Sell it.

Thanks

Can't afford Starlight Ink :<

Also, I sent all of my gold/inks of dream to Platform before he transferred.
90 Troll Shaman
Just because it's the first week of heroics.
90 Pandaren Shaman
tryhards
90 Troll Shaman
succeedhards
90 Orc Shaman
10/09/2012 03:08 PMPosted by Liax
Just because it's the first week of heroics.

lol.
100 Goblin Shaman
World PvPing for world bosses is fun.
90 Orc Shaman
Well, they did get World 5th.

/sad
90 Draenei Shaman
Took Blood Legion less than half an hour to get Feng heroic. lol >.>
100 Pandaren Shaman
place a wok

can't click the wok
90 Troll Shaman
I want to kill whichever Blizzard employee made the way cooking works in MoP.

It requires so much. Like if you wanted to be entirely self profecient you'd want to have at least 3 of your characters farming, and doing the cooking daily.
90 Orc Shaman
Apparently they hotfixed priests to give them a +25% buff to PoH and PoM. Should help Holy considerably, but doubt it is enough for Disc. That is if the Crab's twitter is not lying about it.
100 Goblin Shaman
I want to kill whichever Blizzard employee made the way cooking works in MoP.

It requires so much. Like if you wanted to be entirely self profecient you'd want to have at least 3 of your characters farming, and doing the cooking daily.

Or you go fishing for half an hour and your set.
90 Pandaren Monk
place a wok

can't click the wok

That happened to me, only it was my fishing bobber. Just a few times, but annoying nonetheless.
90 Troll Shaman
Does fishing drop crates or something that give you mats? I haven't started fishing yet for the emperor fish I need. I've been farming pumpkins, and saving crocolisk meat and just realized where black pepper came from.
90 Pandaren Monk
10/09/2012 06:35 PMPosted by Liax
Does fishing drop crates or something that give you mats? I haven't started fishing yet for the emperor fish I need. I've been farming pumpkins, and saving crocolisk meat and just realized where black pepper came from.

Yeah. Only from schools, though. It's kind of useful, because anything you don't need you can vendor/AH.
100 Goblin Shaman
10/09/2012 06:35 PMPosted by Liax

You can turn 20 of any fish (except golden carp) in for an ironpaw token, which translates to 25 of a vegetable or 5 of a meat.

Also random lag sucks.
100 Pandaren Monk
someone needs to make a stormlash tracking addon for all shaamn in raid

that is all
90 Pandaren Shaman
/raid Stormlash Up
/in 10 /raid Stormlash Down
90 Orc Shaman
/raid Stormlash Up
/in 10 /raid Stormlash Down

In order to use /in command, you need ace3 library thingy in your addon folder http://www.wowace.com/addons/ace3/
Edited by Microcontrol on 10/9/2012 7:36 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Shaman
Huh, I don't have that one. Wonder which one I have does it.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]