how 2 level rogue

1 Blood Elf Hunter
what spec

should i keep up the slice and dive and the attack power thing or use my combo points for evinerate

level 74 btw
Edited by Huntêrr on 9/28/2012 11:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Hunter
and what poison do i use

right now im using deadly poison and crippler poison
Reply Quote
0/10

Your trolling is bad, and you should feel bad.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Hunter
help plz

what spec
Reply Quote
75 Undead Rogue
this my rogue
Reply Quote
91 Undead Rogue
what spec

should i keep up the slice and dive and the attack power thing or use my combo points for evinerate

Spec doesn't matter you can use any one of them.

Yes. It really shouldn't matter much what your rotation is while lvl'ing but, it's good practice to get into the habit of keeping Slice and Dice up.
Also what attack power thing? I don't know of a finisher that boosts attack power.

For poisons, again doesn't really matter.
If you're doing dungeons while questing (which judging by your gear you are) then I'd say you should use deadly and spec into Leeching and use that.
Reply Quote
75 Undead Rogue
what spec

Spec doesn't matter you can use any one of them.

Yes. It really shouldn't matter much what your rotation is while lvl'ing but, it's good practice to get into the habit of keeping Slice and Dice up.
Also what attack power thing? I don't know of a finisher that boosts attack power.

For poisons, again doesn't really matter.
If you're doing dungeons while questing (which judging by your gear you are) then I'd say you should use deadly and spec into Leeching and use that.

rupture boosts attack power i think

and thx

rogues feel very weak im getting out dpsed by disc priest
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]