[BUG] Quest: Taming Outland

90 Orc Warlock
As I've been fighting 'Bloodknight Antari' for the last tamer in this questline. I've noticed on several fights that both my undead and mechanical battle pets skip their family skill during the fight (Both resurrect after death for a period of time).

I also noticed this on the first fight in Outland against 'Nicki Tinytech'.

Is there an intended move that both of these tamers utilize that negates the undead and mechanical skills or is this an actual bug?

Thanks
-Ethar
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I have a different problem with this encounter in that I can not fight him at all.

He is facing a rock and whenever i try to fight him it says 'Pet battle area is obstructed'.

I've tried talking to him from different angles but with no luck.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Hmm
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I have a different problem with this encounter in that I can not fight him at all.

He is facing a rock and whenever i try to fight him it says 'Pet battle area is obstructed'.

I've tried talking to him from different angles but with no luck.

i too had this problem
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I repeatedly have the same issue, most often while fighting wild pets more than 3 levels higher than me or when fighting tamers.

One of my teams is entirely made up of Mechanical pets and there have been several instances where none have resurrected.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I'm having the problem with my Mechanical pets not Rezzing at first death, also My Mech pets can't trap battle pets most of the time I end up having to switch pets & it negates being able to solo a pet battle on them :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]