Those with cooking trouble, Master of the Way

90 Draenei Paladin
[Try turning your AddOns off from the log-in screen, then asking what recipes she teaches. There's been some reports of AddOns not playing nice with buying recipes for various professions.[/quote]

That worked!!! :D Thank you so much for your help!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
any idea why I can't learn the cooking recipes?
I'm 90 with 535 cooking skill

http://postimage.org/image/rk0y28b4z/
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
also if u do the SW cooking daily that will increase ur total cooking toward 600, not the individuals
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
I have a question...I gave up on the Pandaren Cooking when WOD came out. I have all my reps in place with the Tillers and all the individuals. And I have the 700 max with Wod. Now I have come back to Pandaria and want to complete the Way of the Pot, etc. But all my recipes are greyed out with no possible way to advance in the "Ways". Any hope for me? I would like to get my "Master" completed. Is it going to be possible?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Geez Mykah, make a new thread. The last post is two years old!

No, I dunno how to finish the masters now. Check wowhead.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Having a lot of problems with finding the juicycrunch carrots from "way of the wok". Only one of the vermin has dropped them, and when I kicked the dirt piles, nothing more than vermin came out of them, any help would be appreciated!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Hi, I'm working on this now but I cant seem to find where the recipes are that "to be a master" require?
Could you help please!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
03/23/2016 03:20 PMPosted by Tarkarasse
Hi, I'm working on this now but I cant seem to find where the recipes are that "to be a master" require?
Could you help please!

The various cooks in the Halfhill market each teach the recipes for their branch of cooking. Each of these branches is its own seperate sub-skill you need to advance through to unlock its 575-skill banquet recipes.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm pretty irritated with "To Be a Master". I've levelled all 6 ways to 600 (earning the achievement). My general cooking skill is maxed at 700. (Also have my farm and grow all kinds of stuff, exalted with Tillers, maxed out rep with each Tiller, etc) Though this quest is available to me, even when I accept it, none of the trainers offer me recipes to learn to complete it. Also, can't complete Jogu the Drunk's Mad Brewers one as I also can't get the recipe (not in the secret stash he sent me either.) These recipes aren't in my learned recipes list either, made sure to check. I've been going nuts trying to figure this out.
I love cooking Asian food at home and I'm like at least one if my alts gotta " be a Master" at it too...
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
The game thinks you know them already according to your Armory (assuming you mean on the toon you posted on). I would double check your Cooking window, they will appear after opening each subsection of recipes under the Ways. If you have any profession addons you might want to try switching those off and reloading if you are still not seeing them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]