Looking for guild.

I'm just putting the feelers out there. My current guild is great, full of awesome people, but it seems that they won't have a raid spot for me come raid time, so I think that it is time that I move on. I am on great terms with them still, and there will be no drama when I leave, if any of you would be worried about that.

I have not raided in seriousness since Wrath, and didn't raid at all in Cata, so I am quite rusty. I'm willing to play as Elemental or Resto (I would play enhance but I am terrible at it, even just solo questing). I understand that a raid spot must be earned, and is not a given. I am just looking for a chance.

Anyway, I'm not sure what needs to go into a post like this, so if you have any questions, just ask, or send me a tell if you see me in game.

Thanks for reading.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]