New rogue passive ability idea.

64 Worgen Hunter
Let's brain storm on the broken mechanics before we start thinking of new things to add into the picture.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Rogue
Well, you're welcome to start a new thread on a broken mechanic that has likely already been discussed into the floor.

This thread is discussing a new idea.
Reply Quote
64 Worgen Hunter
Well, you're welcome to start a new thread on a broken mechanic that has likely already been discussed into the floor.

This thread is discussing a new idea.

Right. Except this idea is trash since most of our old mechanics are trash.

Pointless thread is pointless.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Rogue
09/30/2012 09:41 PMPosted by Derpenstein
Pointless thread is pointless.
Derp, you're a ray of sunshine.

09/30/2012 09:21 PMPosted by Newkie
when you gouge someone their screen goes black for the duration
lol. I saw a suggestion that would have Mind-Numbing blur the screen like when you're [smashed].
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Well, they could buff Versatility pretty easy by giving it a 30 second cooldown, and Shuriken toss could have a buffed damage and it would give a little more choice for talents.

I think they should replace Deadly Brew on PvP tier sets with Anticipation and put Deadly Brew on the 90 spec Tier.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
The more unspent Combo Points you have on a target, the more damage you deal to the target.

It doesn't have to be a huge number.. we still need to spend points but it would be a nice little bonus when we are generating points with low energy when your using Muti and combo point generating is slow.

A flat damage talent.... grrrrrrreat how interesting and fun. /endsarcasm
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
The more unspent Combo Points you have on a target, the more damage you deal to the target.

It doesn't have to be a huge number.. we still need to spend points but it would be a nice little bonus when we are generating points with low energy when your using Muti and combo point generating is slow.

A flat damage talent.... grrrrrrreat how interesting and fun. /endsarcasm

Well we have Night stalker and Prey on the weak, so there is already precedent heh.
Reply Quote
15 Night Elf Mage

I think they should replace Deadly Brew on PvP tier sets with Anticipation and put Deadly Brew on the 90 spec Tier.

there would be no point to taking either of the other 2 talents for pvp

I PvP exclusively on my Main, and i have to say that i run into plenty of situations where i could use redirect but its on CD, plus have you every kited someone with Throw and crippling poison? it makes the target sad.
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Sukmyfirbalz
plus have you every kited someone with Throw and crippling poison?

Doesn't work anymore, throw doesn't proc poisons.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
10/02/2012 03:56 PMPosted by Relikar
plus have you every kited someone with Throw and crippling poison?

Doesn't work anymore, throw doesn't proc poisons.

Shuriken toss procs poison and if Shuriken toss was made to proc Bandits Guile it would top sinister strike in Combat spec. it cost half the energy still gives a combo point, applies poisons and does about 7k as opposed to 9k sinister strikes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]