461 Holly Pally looking for 10m

52 Night Elf Druid
I'm looking for a guild who either raids on tuesday and wednesday nights, or raids during the day. I'm know my class very well and after taking time off during Cata I'm looking to come back and find a guild who is taking 10m raiding serious. I will transfer if necessary.

If you have any questions please contact me at frostys#1524

I would like to Heal(main spec) and Dps (off spec)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Challenge Accepted is a hardcore and realm first seeking team, formed by the old HC raiding team from TheBrethren (tier 11). Throughout Cataclysm, we have built our roster and our cohesion to excel at raiding and reach for higher US rankings. We are now ready to hit MoP and compete with the best. Our long journey of weeding out and building is over, we are now a war machine ready for tier 14 and beyond.
We treat every one of our members with respect and encourage anyone who wants to be part of a fresh and active guild to make this guild their home.
All casuals, friends, GDKPers and raiding enthusiast are welcomed.

We are currently accepting all casuals and friends. No app is required if you have a referal from within the guild.
If u have a raid team and wish to be affiliated with our guild ( free repair, mats, vent, pots), PSW an officer and we can discuss a merge.

Our goal is to form a raiding haven with excellent standards on Khadgar.
Hopefuls for the hardcore raiding team should read on.
Cheers

Progression
8/8hm

Needs
1 Range (warlock,shaman,boomkin,SP)
1 Healer (Pally,Druid,Monk)
Fill-ins
All exceptional applicants

Raid times
Tues (8-11 est)
Wed (8-11 est)
Sun (8-11 est)

Group 2

We are separate from group 1 and have our own oriented goals which will be one of the top groups on the realm. We are also in the process of establishing ourselves and are quite hardcore in raid progression. If interested go and app at http://challenge-accepted.enjin.com/ and indicate you are applying for group 2. Raid times are yet to be decided but currently we raid 2 days a week if needed. We are just taking it easy till MoP but once MoP hits be prepared to go into a hardcore raiding schedule. After establishing ourselves we expect to be a top US 200 group and pushing group 1 for realm firsts.

If you want to talk to someone in game please whisper:
Illidine (it_is_nick@hotmail.com)
Malthos (xxtony67@yahoo.com)
Frosted
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
<devise> of Sargeras (US) is a new guild focused on raiding, but doing so in a manner that is sensitive to the time limitations and sensibilities of the many professionals who enjoy the game. When people work long hours, they become more aware of the value of raid time. We value your time, and we want you to value ours. Current members have experience in Top 200 and better ranked guilds, and similar experience is expected of all applicants.

*RETURNING PLAYERS - WE WANT YOU*
If you don't have current logs because you've been gone for a while, don't worry! We'll take LFR logs!

TL;DR Details:
  • New 10-man guild on Sargeras
  • 21+ preferred, 18+ required
  • Female-friendly! LGBT-friendly! Parent-friendly! Old-friendly!
  • 2-day raiding: 1:00-5:00PM CST Saturdays and Sundays
  • Shooting for Top 1000 or 500 in our first year (hopefully higher! but we're being realistic)

Current needs:
  • Hunter ----- HIGH
  • Paladin ----- ULTRA HIGH (holy/ret)
  • Rogue ----- ULTRA HIGH

Apply at http://www.deviseguild.com/apply or contact tickle#1616

The finer details:

We will raid 2 days only, and only on the weekends. Hours will be 1-5pm CST. The reasoning for this is two-fold: we expect many of you will be working on weekdays, and weekends will be the best time for you to play. We also recognize that sometimes people who work long hours want to tie one off on the weekends. These hours allow you time to leave for the bar, and time to sleep off the hangover.

Ranking is important to us, but we are a new guild forming close to the release of Mists. A US top 500 would be great, but it may or may not happen. What matters to us is that we strive for that goal. This means: knowing the fights, knowing your class, and understanding strats. It means a little extra homework, but the game isn't so complicated that it means a lot of homework.

We are shooting for a roster of 11 or 12. This allows us flexibility on class stacking needs for certain fights, as well as the ability to still raid should real life eliminate one of our raiders for a weekend. This also means that some people may sit for a bit on progression. The needs of the guild will come first here.

What we expect from you:

Maturity. Homophobic and racist slurs are for teenage boys, not adults. We will not tolerate it, ever. WoW has a diverse player base, and you never truly know who it is you are playing with. Respect each other.

Knowledge of your class. We want to push content. We will not be on the bleeding edge, especially on a realm like Sargeras, but we don't want to be stuck on farm material because people can't take the time to learn about the class they are playing.

Dependability. A raid group is made up of many individuals. When you don't show, you fail all of them. When their time is limited, the insult is magnified.

Participation. Because people's ability to be in game is limited, we ask for participation in our forums. Perhaps a breakdown of your class' abilities, or some ideas for a boss we are currently pulling. What matters to us is that our collective success matters to you.

If this sort of raiding appeals to you, we would love to see an application from you. Mumble interviews will also be conducted to help us, and you, get a feel for one another. Once Mists drops, we know it may take members a bit longer to level to 90 than most, so we may add an extra week before raiding begins. We expect everyone to be ready for first pulls within two weeks of Mists release. We look forward to meeting you.

Apply at http://www.deviseguild.com/apply or contact tickle#1616
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Fun House is a new guild on TFC with some lofty ambitions.

If you are one that enjoys projects and would like to be part of something big from the very beginning then this may interest you, if you are interested in joining an already established guild then you might want to hit the back button.

Tho this is a new guild that doesn't change the caliber of player I am looking for. I am looking for players with experience similar or better then my own, that know what to do without having to be told, that can look into a situation and interpret it beyond its face value, that can react to the unexpected, that put in the time to do their research. The raid team I am looking for will be able to perform at a level similar to that of a US top 10 guild, but without the 40 hour raid week.

The following list is classes/specs that are still highly needed.

Rogue (All Specs)
Warrior (Prot)
Death Knight (Blood)
Hunter (All Specs)
Mage (All Specs)
Shaman (All Specs)
Druid (All Specs)
Paladin (Prot / Holy)
Monk (All Specs)
Priest (Shadow)

Raid Times: Tuesday , Wednesday, Thursday from 9:30pm - 1:30am PST

Loot will be distributed via loot council based on raid need, attendance, attitude and just overall performance as a raider (consistent high DPS, low damage taken, min maxing, preparedness, etc.)

A little about me. This is not my first time starting a guild, and I am a confident and experienced raid leader. I am an ex hardcore rank pushing raider, I have raided with Umbral Sect, Iron Knights, Demented, EG, and TM, all top US guilds, I have been playing since Vanilla and have cleared all content while it was content with the exception of TOGC and ICC. Now I am looking to build something of my own, I have burned out of the 40 hr raid weeks and would like to lead a successful raid team under a lighter schedule, but with the same mentality and expectations of a 40-50 hr a week guild. I have aspirations of bringing the guild to a US top 100 slot before the end of MoP hopefully sooner.

hit me up on real id at airforcepwns@hotmail.com for more details.
Reply Quote
52 Night Elf Druid
Bump Tuesdays and Wednesdays I'm available anytime, and any other day as long as the raid ends by 3:00pm
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
[A] <Herp Derp> [US-Gorgonnash]
Realm First Heroic Ragnaros
Realm First Heroic Madness of Deathwing

Recruiting: Holy Paladin
10 man progression raid

Raid Schedule:
Tue 6:00 PM PST
Thu 6:00 PM PST
Sun 6:00 PM PST

We are looking for a progression raider - with pre-nerf progression healing experience.

Must have the time to commit to progression both in and outside of raid.
Meaning, you are doing your rep grinds, farming and crafting the gear you need to raid.

If you are looking for a new home for Mists of Pandaria, please check us out.

http://herpderp.wowstead.com
http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/gorgonnash
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/gorgonnash/Herp_Derp/
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
hey frosty we are starting a new group for daytime raids .... we raid from 1200pm-230pm central time, if u r interested pls add me to realid jaguar222000@yahoo.com ty
Reply Quote
52 Night Elf Druid
Bump, looking for a good fit. Please read what times I'm available either Tuesdays and Wednesdays anytime or as a daytime raider that ends before 3PM CST anyday. I'm looking for a progression guild.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi!

If there is any chance you'd raid 25mans we might be a good fit!

Exiled from Hell is a daytime raiding guild on Runetotem (PvE), during progression we raid 10 am - 2 pm CST. We finished DS as US#112 and hope to end top#100 in MoP. We are in a big need of a holy paladin.

If this sounds interesting read more about us and apply at efhguild.com or if you have any questions contact me or any of the other officers in game. My btag is Miska#1860.

Take care!

- Miska
Edited by Miskatonic on 10/1/2012 1:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
52 Night Elf Druid
bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Posting our info in case you would enjoy a us300 25m on a 3 night schedule (tue/wed/thur):

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6551955847
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
check us out at chainpullin.enjin.com- we will be raiding 10-1(est) 2-3 days during the week. Days will vary and be well know in advance. New to stormrage looking for solid ppl - which will determine our progression with a friendly environment. If you like what you see- we can chat more - Thanks for your time
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
<Crux> 10m LF Healer for MoP!

Crux is a 10 man guild on Zul'jin. We are an establised guild that has been raiding since Burning Crusade, and we strive to maintain a solid group of raiders who wish to progress together through all Pandaria has to offer. Many of us have been playing together for years and we have a real passion for pushing ourselves to succeed. We want our players to have a strong understanding of their class and be ready to put in the work to clear new content.

10 man Cataclysm Progression:

Dragon Soul: 8/8N 8/8H
Firelands: 7/7N 7/7H
BWD: 6/6N 6/6H
BOT: 4/4N 5/5H
ToTFW: 2/2N 2/2H

Raid Times (EST):

Tues: 10:30 PM - 1:30 AM
Thurs: 10:30 PM - 1:30 AM
Mon: 10:30 PM - 1:30 AM

Invites begin at 10:10, we start pulling at 10:30.

We currently have an opening for one Healer (pally/priest preferred). We expect the applicant to have a strong understanding of their class and spec. We also expect as close to 100% attendance as possible.

If you are interested in applying, please visit our site @ www.crux-guild.net, or contact and officer in game. If you have any questions, contact:

GM: Jerrec
Officer: Vhakra / Razgriz / Lydon

Also, feel free to can contact Jerrec via Real ID battletag : Jerrec#1189
Edited by Jerrec on 10/5/2012 8:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
we are in search of our 3rd heal for our team. We were ranked 3rd on server through Cata and looking to keep our guild rank in top 3. Raid times are 8-11 Est on Tues/Thurs.

Check out unexpectedguests.com or you can feel free to add RL ID or Email me at brentlee34@gmail.com

Thanks, and good luck in your search.
Edited by Wingwing on 10/5/2012 9:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hey there <Paint it Blacker> (Blackrock - US - Horde Guild) Is looking for exceptional players to add to our roster. We are currently only accepting people with high skill levels so we can be able to raid without having people slacking off, and everyone pulling thier weight.

Raid Times:

Monday - 11pm - 1am
Wednesday 11pm - 1am
Friday 10pm - 2am
Saturday 10pm - 2am

If you feel like you have what it takes and you are interested in talking with me more add my Battletag (Undergruff#1804) So we can talk more. Have a good day.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
We are looking for skilled players to progress through MoP raiding content, we a group of experienced players running a guild were we can raid 3 nights a week and still get the content done, where we are serious about raiding but have fun doing what we do

Recruitment
OPEN

Raid Times
Tues: 11pm-2:30am
Weds: 11pm - 2:30am
Thurs: 11pm - 2:30am

apply at ashes2a.enjin.com or you can add my battle tag for more info berdrek1412#1545
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Lost is 25 man Morning Raid Guild on the Garona server. We prefer to raid 25 mans but Because of attendance we are running 10 Heroic. We are recruiting for MoP. For this reason we are in the process of rebuilding our core raiders again. If because of your work schedule you have not been able to raid well check us out we might be the right fit for you. To that end we are in 10 mans till we are up to 25 mans again. Full Info is as follows.

Loot: Loot council

VoIP: Mumble

Guild level: 25

Raid Times: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm server time Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Server is Central standard.

If you are applying as dps we expect melee to be at 25k+ at a minimum and casters to be slightly higher.Classes we could use.

Warrior: open

Rogue: open

Deathknight: open for dps

Hunter: open

Mage: open

Warlock: open

Shaman: open

Paladin: open

Priest : open

Druid : open

Check out our website for more details on class/specs we may be looking for.

We are always on the lookout for exceptional players so do not be afraid to apply if a class is closed for now.

Progression:

Cata10: 12/12
BWD: Mag, Omnom, Maloriak,Atremedes,Chimaeron, Nefarion
BoT: Halfus, Val/ther, Council, Cho'gall
TotFW:Conclave,Al'akir

Cata25: 11/12
BWD: Mag. Omnom, Maloriak, Atremedes,Chimaeron,Nefarion
BoT: Halfus,Val/Ther, Council, Cho'gall
TotFW: Conclave

CataH25: 1/13
BWD:
BoT: Halfus
TotFW:

Firelands10: 7/7

Firelands25: 7/7 H: 3/7

Dragonsoul 10: 8/8
Dragonsoul H10: 8/8

Dragonsoul 25: 8/8
DragonsoulH 25:0/8

Feel free to apply at our website or talk to: Lichensoul, Baghib, Methos ,Sataro,Bravo or Grimcourse in game if you have any questions. Thank you for your time
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]