[H] Resto Shaman - Looking for guild

90 Goblin Shaman
If I could find a guild on Area 52 that's recruiting that would be ideal, I just got back to the game after quitting for awhile. And my current guild has no need for a resto shaman, so I'm looking for a guild.

I have ample experience at this game since Vanilla, I have always came to raids on-time, and prepared. I research encounters before hands, and I do my job. I am a good raider, and a good healer.

I'm very much so wanting to dedicate myself to raiding again, so please contact me if you're in need of a resto shaman.

I can raid any days/times... Sorry Alliance, I'm not interested in faction changing, horde for life ._.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
If you're looking legitimately looking for a raid spot, hit me up in game. We need a full time healer. Thanks and GL.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Yeah when I see you online again, I will for sure.. Of course its legit! Sauce hates me.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
We're also looking for a full time healer as well. You can check out some info about us at the following link.

http://www.getloot.net/index.php?/topic/15-read-me/
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi there!

I would like to talk to you in game about the possibility of joining Vindication on Area 52 (High Pop). Vindication is 7/7HM in Firelands and 8/8HM in DS, and looking for more mature competent people to continue forward in MOP. We raid on Wed, Sun and Mon from 8pm to Midnight EST. Please get back to me Via Real ID so that we can Chat :D

Kaldrea - Recruitment Officer- Real ID: Kaldria@comcast.net
Fivemagics - Guild Leader - Real ID: ums_fadetoblack@yahoo.com
http://vindicationarea52.wowstead.com/

You can also contact me through Email and get a quicker response!
Kaldria@comcast.net
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]