Guild Name: ePeen
Recruitment: selective hardcore players
Our organization has been around for 8 years through various games. We have just transferred here and are forming up a new raiding core. We currently have 1 spot left for 10 man and looking to fill for 25 mans.
Previous to WoW our organization was playing Tera and global agenda. We quickly dominated the game to become world first to win the AvA campaign. We were featured in a few of the more popular MMO news/fan sites. I've provided links to those stories below.
Global Agenda Official Blog: http://forum.globalagendagame.com/gablog/index.php/2010/03/26/citadel-zone-falls-to-i-alliance/
We are a group of people with the single purpose of being the best at what we do. These things require time commitments. We raid 6PM-10PM server time.
Loot system will be counsel system where tanks and healers get priority to progress the group through content faster.
Mon: rated BGs
Tues: Raid – Mogu’shan Vaults
Wed: rated BGs
Thurs: Raid – Heart of Fear/Terrace of Endless Spring
Friday: Rated BGs
Saturday: get laid
Sunday: Clean up lockouts, if clear Rated BGs/arena
We are looking for people that are willing to put in the time required to be the best and fill out the raid. We currently have need for a few key positions.
1. Go to www.epeenery.com
2. Register for a forum account.
3. Submit a quality application.
4. Check your personal messages on the forums to see if you have been approved for a ventrilo interview.
Additional recruiting notes:
I apologize in advance if some of the information below is redundant.
- Must be available for 90% of our scheduled guild events.
- Must be able to submit a quality application, be intelligent and able to construct sentences. "I just want to pwn noobs" is never an acceptable answer.
- Must use Ventrilo....with a headset! Mic/speaker combos sound great from where you're sitting but it murders a vent channel and the feedback makes it miserable for everyone else trying to play. If you make it to the interview process please have a headset.
- Most important of all is your ability to plug into the ePeen dynamic. We understand that on the internet everyone is awesome at video games. We seek true team players here. If at anytime a player becomes more awesome than the team that player usually finds themselves cut.
There are other requirements that you can check out on our site. Those interested can apply at http://www.epeenery.com.