Horde is bad? - Yes!

3 Dwarf Shaman
It always amuses me how horde can never win a single BG when it comes to fair numbers. You can't even kill a single alliance player out there, without help of your buddies. Takes at least 4+ of you to get enough courage to jump on an opposing faction player. You are really bad and helpless players, that's all I wanted to say :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Maddd kiddd??? It's called strategy, if in the case of a 1v1 and someone is better geared/knows how to play versus a noob, obviously people are going to jump in. Moron, GTFO and Thank you.
Reply Quote
o.O You're really bad a trolling.
Reply Quote
3 Dwarf Shaman
Your awful grammar just proved my point. Thank you :3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I respect he who posts on a meaningless alt... just about as worthless as his other characters. :/
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
It's you're* not your, dumbass.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
lawl I enjoy fighting multiple people at once!
Reply Quote
3 Dwarf Shaman
09/30/2012 05:02 PMPosted by Romulusares
It's you're* not your, dumbass.

You really should go ask your mom next room about how to use "you're = you are" and "your".
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
09/30/2012 04:54 PMPosted by Cryptosis
I respect he who posts on a meaningless alt... just about as worthless as his other characters. :/

I can post from this char and call your DS progression worthless, like you are IRL. Good day, sir.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/30/2012 12:07 PMPosted by Beertotemz
It always amuses me how horde can never win a single BG when it comes to fair numbers. You can't even kill a single alliance player out there, without help of your buddies. Takes at least 4+ of you to get enough courage to jump on an opposing faction player. You are really bad and helpless players, that's all I wanted to say :)

So you lost some BG's?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
10/01/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Muffinqt

I can post from this char and call your DS progression worthless, like you are IRL. Good day, sir.

It's called "military deployment," 'sir.' And I'd love to show you some time just how 'worthless' some of the training I received actually is. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
10/01/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Muffinqt

Nice DS progression, was that instance hard?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]