Just dinged 87 and...

Demonic Gateway sucks...

Guess Blizz blew all their good ideas on the retool of the class.
Reply Quote
It looks neat and is fun to play around with, but for the life of me I can't see how it would be useful. Only thing good is it is a threat drop when you use it.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
It is very useful when your party/raid needs to get to the other side of the room very fast. The only problem I have with it is if someone isn't paying attention, they could accidentally hit the portal.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Really fun and a waste of a high level spell.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
09/30/2012 01:18 PMPosted by Nimna
Really fun and a waste of a high level spell.

This. Nice level 40 spell but not a good utility spell at this level.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
It useful for putting down in five mans so the tank can accidently walk into it and wipe the whole group.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I refuse to believe that the warlock community isn't smart enough to break this thing. Yes, it's got all kinds of caveats conditions and feels like it's constrained in potential, but most of that's because the implications of this thing are so big. So many boss fights in this game revolve around positioning. We've got a tool to break positioning. I can think of multiple older raid bosses where this thing could change the game; the answers aren't obvious yet, but be patient.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Demonic Gateway sucks...

Guess Blizz blew all their good ideas on the retool of the class.

Greatest wish for this spell: Make it a full teleport.

Currently, it acts more like a "charge" launcher rather than a port. The major differences is that charge needs a path.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Nobody else see's this spells potential when running dot cleaves?
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
Not only that but could be a potential game changer, say you over extend in an arena, it could get you back fairly fast, though it may be hard to actually get up both portals lol
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
The chargeup time should really be lessened, but otherwise its a cool spell
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I'm using it all the time to great effect in 5-mans, so far. If you can't figure out ways to make it useful, just pretend Glyph of Kilrog was your new skill and please shut up.
Reply Quote
Well its usefull to troll, yesterday I aligned mine in front of a big pack of mobs, the healer went in it, died, left and another dps left too! Which wasn't my plan at all but is still funny.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]