Selling Scarlet Chest, no longer in game!

85 Human Hunter
Hey all!

I happen to have a lovely Scarlet Chestpiece on alliance side and I'm opening it up for sale. It has been taken out of the drop table from the Scarlet instances and I haven't seen one up in a while. I also have the bracers, belt, and gloves!

You can reach me in game on this character, Ellumnia, or Helledril. (all alliance)

I'll sell to Alliance OR Horde, so either post here or get to me in game!
Edited by Neltharan on 9/30/2012 1:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I have the chestpiece, gloves, and belt for sale as well. Don't care too much for transmog and and fine with making someone a nice scarlet rp set for cheap. Send an ingame mail on Shifu, can sell ally or horde.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Don't you think you should probably create your own thread instead of derailing mine?

Kind of a *!@@%@@# move there buddy.
Reply Quote
Competition. Only !@#$%es do it.
Edited by Adva on 9/30/2012 5:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Just because you want to corner the market and rip off someone who actually wants to RP with this set doesn't mean you can keep others from advertising.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/01/2012 08:06 PMPosted by Shifu
Just because you want to corner the market and rip off someone who actually wants to RP with this set doesn't mean you can keep others from advertising.

They need a visible tag for "Likes".
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
By all means, go ahead and post your very own special thread with the same exact wording as mine.

I'm not trying to corner the market....I'm using MY thread to conduct MY business. The thread title doesn't say "Hey, anyone selling Scarlet Chestpiece, post in here and try to beat out the person above you!". All of your posts have been reported for thread hijacking.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
When you use public forums you get public input.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't know, man. Maybe it's just me, but...public forum or not, that wasn't very classy. At least make a seperate thread. Stay classy, Emerald Dream!
Edited by Ryzaerian on 10/4/2012 10:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
I'm very sure that thread hijacking is against the forums TOS, so hopefully the reports are helping the situation.

It most certainly is not classy and apparently also "illegal".
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
http://i.imgur.com/tCp90.gif
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Neltharan, as a member of the forum, you are fully within your rights to report any thread. I will be interested to see the result however.

If I posted my own thread here, that would be rather redundant, and would most likely (by you) be reported as spam. Most of the times moderators attempt to consolidate threads on similar/identical discussions. However, that is their decision to make, not mine or yours.

If there's someone who actually has a legit Scarlet Crusade backstory (there was a guild at one time I believe? not sure if they're still around), then I may give this away for free, instead of being continually harassed. PST me in-game.
Reply Quote
I like where this thread went
I am satisfied
Edited by Bronkk on 10/4/2012 6:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Agreed. I hope my armor finds a nice home.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]