A tale of the four winds.

90 Draenei Shaman
So this morning I was busy helping out the Tillers with the high hopes of eventually having a farm for myself. While tending to my crops, I heard a yell from the distance! I quickly flew over to scout the area for signs of an attack. To my surprise, the giant Galleon was wrecking havoc!

There were a few members of the horde present, scouting this monster. I knew that I had to be the one to slay the beast, the glory was to be mine! I attempted to slay the beast multiple times, getting defeated each time. It seemed that I would need help to slay the beast, however I'd never side with horde scum, so I started gathering allies. I attempted to keep Galleon's focus on myself as the allies I'd gathered found additional allies. Eventually we had a plenty of allies to help slay the beast, but alas, the horde group had also mustered a fierce force to defeat this monstrosity! There was nothing we could do but to first defeat the horde group, we wanted the glory all for ourselves!

At first the horde were not interested in fighting us due to them being shielded from our attacks, however we were able to remove their shields by tricking them into attacking us! A fierce battle began between the horde and alliance, both fighting for the honour of having the privilege to slay this beautiful beast. After all the horde members had been slain Galleon head for the mountains, his job was done. Both the horde and alliance groups remained, awaiting the arrival of the beast. Both teams were anxious to get the attention of this monster first in order to claim the glory for themselves.

After many winters, Galleon returned. Many mocking insults were thrown at him by both groups in order to get his attention. Luckily Galleon decided to fixate on our group, the glory was ours for the taking! The horde group continued throwing insults at the beast, hoping to draw it away from us. After a gruelling tug of taunt war of insults Galleon eventually grew bored and head for the peak of Kun Lai mountains.

Tension levels were high, the glory was there for the taking! It was now back to a waiting game for this magnificent beast to return. After many more winters, Galleon returned for his yearly feast. To our amazement, we were yet again able to get the attention of the beast before the horde team. This time we knew what the intentions of the horde team were, and we did not let them draw the beast away by keeping him near his feast! After they realized that they would not be able to draw the beast away from it's food, they tried to kill us! The mighty warrior Mushin was intent on focusing me down as I was supporting my allies by healing their wounds. Fortunately I was able to survive the brutal onslaught of the warrior Mushin and keep supporting my allies.

After a ruthless struggle, we managed to slay the beast while holding off the horde waves! It was GLORIOUS!!! In the game of warcraft, you either win or you die.
Edited by Kreyyn on 9/30/2012 5:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
'Twas indeed glorious.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
wow kreynn ur soooo butthurt brooooooooooo
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Horde don't understand the meaning of Lok'tar ogar!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Time: 1615 hours.

Operation Length: Approx 5 hours.

Still no sign of derailment.

Please be faster Antiquus. Needs more juice.
Reply Quote
Time: 1615 hours.

Operation Length: Approx 5 hours.

Still no sign of derailment.

Please be faster Antiquus. Needs more juice.

Not worth it. Also who is this Antiquus you speak of?
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Also who is this Antiquus you speak of?

Just some filthy cheaters, you wouldn't know them.
Reply Quote
10/01/2012 05:02 AMPosted by Jujitsu
Also who is this Antiquus you speak of?

Just some filthy cheaters, you wouldn't know them.

Defilepls. Now you're just sounding like Snokey.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Yo Yo, I be the braindead snokey, yo yo "insert troll here" derp derp derp, buthurt buthurt derp.

I be the snokey king
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
hey defile maeng how you doing, still getting hit by them rag hammers? I know they are hard to avoid and all being such the competent raider you are standing in all the sh1t
Reply Quote
Yo Yo, I be the braindead snokey, yo yo "insert troll here" derp derp derp, buthurt buthurt derp.

I be the snokey king

You were doing it perfectly without that post.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
hey defile maeng how you doing, still getting hit by them rag hammers? I know they are hard to avoid and all being such the competent raider you are standing in all the sh1t

Just like you back peddle on Deathwing?
Why make up stories, I never got hit by Rag's hammer, I got hit by the wave from the hammer.

@potato, can you mentor me on how to be an internet troll, do your job.
Edited by Jujitsu on 10/1/2012 7:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/01/2012 07:15 AMPosted by Jujitsu

Tank is allowed to backpeddle.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/01/2012 07:15 AMPosted by Jujitsu

cause i want mobs to hit me in the back right?
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
10/01/2012 07:21 AMPosted by Potato
Tank is allowed to backpeddle.

No, just no.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
why did you join lotion fathead?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
4 teh svr firsts (HAHAHAHHA)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
10/01/2012 08:28 AMPosted by Valdinqt
4 teh svr firsts (HAHAHAHHA)

How come you joined one then became casual? Wouldn't you prefer to stay on saurfang with your buddies?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I moved to "One" to be a casual with a few old mates / guildies. Im still on saurfang on the rogue tho!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]