460 iLvL Hunter LF Guilds

90 Tauren Druid
Coming back to the game for the expansion? Tired of your current guild? Looking for a fresh start? Want an opportunity to cement yourself as a core member of an raiding guild with experienced leadership? Then <Scorn> may be the place for you.

<Scorn> has returned after a more than 2 year hiatus and began rebuilding in June. We started off with 10s (8/8 HM DS10) and have recently shifted to 25s and will continue to raid as a 25 man group in MoP.

We are looking for great players who want to raid progression without having to spend 30 hours a week doing so. Our philosophy is to raid 3-4 nights a week, 2-3 hours a night. We believe this keeps us fresh and less likely to mentally check out. Anyone who has raided 4-5 hour nights knows you’re nothing more than a zombie those last 1-2 hours.

We have several spots to fill, mainly DPS. However, skilled healers and perhaps a tank would be welcome.

<Scorn> of Andorhal (US-EST)
Guild Level: 25
Progress: 8/8 HM DS10, 1/8 HM DS25
Raid Days: Monday through Thursday
Raid Times: 10:30pm-12:30am EST (this may change to a slightly earlier schedule in MoP)
Loot Distribution: Loot Council
Recruiting Needs
Tanks: N/A
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Balance Druid, Fire/Arcane Mage
Melee DPS: Frost/Unholy Death Knight, Ret Paladin
Healers: Discipline Priest, Restoration Shaman

In addition, if you plan to roll a Monk (Brewmaster, Windwalker or Mistweaver) as a main, we would like to talk to you.

We expect that you have done your research on what gear you need, how to spec/gem/enchant/reforge. We can help you along the way, but you must be committed to maximizing your contribution. We need people who are committed to improving themselves, their character and, above all, the guild.

Please visit us at scorn-guild.org and apply. You may also contact Bowtuk, Alieko or myself in game or over ventrilo: wdc-v1.cursevoice.com:4639, no password. My realID is sagedragoon79@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello Cupid,
I have no idea whether you are still looking or not, but ID2 is a mature adult guild on the est server ysera. We are a ten man guild that is lfm. We raid Wed/Sun/Mon from 9est to Midnight. Our website is as follows:
I would love to talk to you so would Seducêd (alt +136), Zulkiar, Tonege, or Olokhan.

Good luck with wherever you go,
Zanidra #1915
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)