BM Hunter Looking for guild.

90 Worgen Hunter
Hey there -

I am looking for a progression guild for MoP

BC - Everything up to Mu'ru. Mu'ru/KJ after nerf.

WotLK - Everything up to Heroic LK @ 5-10% buff. Realm First Deaths Demise

Cata - Took a break unfortunatly did not find the expansion appealing

MoP - Currently 458 ilvl JC is maxxed Engineering is almost maxxed.

If I find a guild I will enchant / gem accordingly for raids.

I min/max my class to the maximum have so in the past and theory crafted myself to multiple top 15 parses in WotLK.

I am layed back, have all the time in the world starting next week to whatever, so I am looking to get back into raiding.

Will trade gold for xfer or will pay myself. either or.

cheers!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Looking for an exceptional Hunter to fill an immediate opening.
Will be full clearing reg modes this week and starting on HM progression next week. Would need to see what you can do in dungeons as there are no old logs or rankings from last tier. Position won't be open for long. Get back to me if you're looking for a solid guild aimed at fast progression with a friendly atmosphere.

Battle tag: Taluka#1398

Spam:

Requirements:
- Gear must be optimally gemmed, enchanted and reforged
- Mumble and a working microphone
- Near perfect attendance
- Skill to perform within the top percentiles of your class
- High raid awareness and quick reactions to changing situations
- Fast learner; recognize when mechanics can be used to your advantage
- Ability and willingness to play multiple classes and specs
- Ability to take criticism and the desire to improve those areas
- Ability to recognize, own up to, and not repeat your own mistakes
- Knowledge of your class - inside and out.

Raid time:
(PST) 4pm-8pm
(CST) 6pm-10pm
(EST) 7pm-11pm

Raid Days:
Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursday

Looking For <Priority>:
Druid (balance) <<high>>
Hunter <<high>>
Mage <<high>>
Monk (tank) <<high>>
Druid (restoration) <medium>
Priest (shadow) <medium>

About Us:
We are going strong into Mists and will be pushing HM progression within our second week. All raiders must be committed to this goal and willing to put in the time and effort to achieve it.

There's no room for obnoxious, irritable, or elitist attitudes in our raid. We are a semi-serious progression guild, but we play to have fun, so take your drama somewhere else. All gear must be properly gemmed, enchanted, reforged etc. The effort you put into maximizing the gear you have reflects on your knowledge and dedication as a player, and is therefore taken into account during the recruitment process.

Essence maintains an open recruitment policy, and anyone who is not able to perform to the standards expected of them will be replaced. We want everyone to enjoy their raiding experience, and trying to carry anyone who is under-performing is not enjoyable.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Hi,

<< DeathBringer >> is a guild looking for competent players willing to take the time and effort in progressing through new content. Our core members have 7/7 HM FL and 8/8HM in Dragon Soul. Currently we are looking for an extremely competent hunter to progress in MoP. We are a semi-hardcore, which means we like to progress steadily but mainly have fun while doing so!

~~ Guild Info: ~~
Faction: Horde
Server: Illidan
Progression: 8/8HM 10Man

~~ Raid Times (CST) ~~
Saturday: 11AM – 2PM (3hrs)
Sunday: 11AM – 2PM (3hrs)

~~ Recruiting: ~~
DPS(1):
Hunter

Apply At:
www.deathbringerguild.com

Guidelines you must meet before applying can be checked at:
http://dbillidan.enjin.com/forum/m/7164693/viewthread/3969907-are-you-ready-to-raid-us/page/1

For Further Questions or Concerns you can add me at Cthulu#1462.
See you soon :)!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hey,

My guild <Shady Shenanigans> is currently recruiting for MOP. We are a late night raiding guild on its permanent home on Gul'dan and I have a couple options you could possibly be a part of (we have 3 core progression teams) that would be in need of a hunter .

When it comes to our PROGRESSION raid teams, we expect our raiders to be knowledgeable, experienced and prepared. We only want top players for our progression teams. So must be competitive and strive for not only server firsts but also top 200 in world or better. Not only do we compete with those outside the guild, but we're also friendly competitive within guild.

Below are our raid teams and their times.

Team GangnamStyle(25man):
This is our late night weekly 25man group. Raid times are...
12am-2:30am (CST) on Tuesday/ Wednesday/ Thursday nights.
(This would be 1am-3:30/4:00am EST or 10pm-12:30/1:00am PST).

Team DisneyLandPimpz(10man):
This is an evening raid team that raids..
9pm-12am (CST) Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday.
(This would be 10pm-1am EST or 7pm-10pm PST).

Team BurntCereal(10man):
This is our late night weekend 10man group. Raid times are...
1am-4am (CST) on Friday/Saturday nights.
(This would be 2-5am EST or 11pm-2am PST).

Please don't contact me about any of our progression raid teams if you don't have experience or don't understand the difference between progression raiding versus casual raiding. We don't want to teach people from scratch in theses teams. We also have a casual and alt team in guild if you aren't able to be a part of the progression teams.

If you are interested in any of these times please contact me:
Real-ID: shortnsweet0366@hotmail.com
Battle-ID: Cannaestia#1409

Thanks, and gluck to your search in finding a guild for MoP :)
-Cannaestia
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Fun House is a new guild on TFC with some lofty ambitions.

If you are one that enjoys projects and would like to be part of something big from the very beginning then this may interest you, if you are interested in joining an already established guild then you might want to hit the back button.

Tho this is a new guild that doesn't change the caliber of player I am looking for. I am looking for players with experience similar or better then my own, that know what to do without having to be told, that can look into a situation and interpret it beyond its face value, that can react to the unexpected, that put in the time to do their research. The raid team I am looking for will be able to perform at a level similar to that of a US top 10 guild, but without the 40 hour raid week.

The following list is classes/specs that are still highly needed.

Rogue (All Specs)
Warrior (Prot)
Death Knight (Blood)
Hunter (All Specs)
Mage (All Specs)
Shaman (All Specs)
Druid (All Specs)
Paladin (Prot / Holy)
Monk (All Specs)
Priest (Shadow)

Raid Times: Tuesday , Wednesday, Thursday from 9:30pm - 1:30am PST

Loot will be distributed via loot council based on raid need, attendance, attitude and just overall performance as a raider (consistent high DPS, low damage taken, min maxing, preparedness, etc.)

A little about me. This is not my first time starting a guild, and I am a confident and experienced raid leader. I am an ex hardcore rank pushing raider, I have raided with Umbral Sect, Iron Knights, Demented, EG, and TM, all top US guilds, I have been playing since Vanilla and have cleared all content while it was content with the exception of TOGC and ICC. Now I am looking to build something of my own, I have burned out of the 40 hr raid weeks and would like to lead a successful raid team under a lighter schedule, but with the same mentality and expectations of a 40-50 hr a week guild. I have aspirations of bringing the guild to a US top 100 slot before the end of MoP hopefully sooner.

hit me up on real id at airforcepwns@hotmail.com for more details.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Our raid times are:
Raid Schedule (All times are CST)
Tuesday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM
Thursday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM
Friday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM (Option raid / Finish off content / Old stuff)

Feel free to real I.D. me for a chat, if you're interested:
VredsBattleNet@Gmail.com (Recruitment officer)
chaoticretard@hotmail.co.uk (GM/MT)

We hold several top 50 U.S. kills, and held server first for our entire raid life time.
We aren't a ''dying guild'' or ''in the throws of death'', the officers have just dropped a small fortune on buying a brand new T.S. server and re-designing our website and forums for MoP.

Read more at our website at www.FarmStatus.net
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
<Twisted Sanity>
Server: Dentarg
25 main raiding guild
Raids: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8PM EST to 11PM

We are looking for 1 more heals (any class except shaman) and 2-3 more dps (we need hunters, full on melee)

We are a serious raiding guild! Several of us have been raiding together for over 6 years and we plan on defeating the most difficult encounters this expansion has to offer.

*WoW is more than just grinding, and <Twisted Sanity > knows that! Join us for squirrel discussions, scavenger hunts, sleepovers, BASE jumping and more! PST for info.

* Squirrel worship. Frank discussions about gnome psychology. Suicide charges into The Undercity. An alt-a-holic meeting on Thursday nights. <Twisted Sanity > knows how to get you to 200 days /played without losing your sanity. PST for info!

* Do you miss having fun in WoW? Need a guild that’s your friends, support group, mommy AND crazy uncle Joe all in one? Join <Twisted Sanity > and see what you’re missing! PST for info.

○ <Twisted Sanity> offers ALL the BEST features: *Cool green “guild chat” font colors, *Free demotions, *Penguin Ninjas, *Sandcastle HQ, *Guild bankruptcy, *Canadian gnomes , *Gnomes, *1/2 price flasks for raiding *All the [Goretusk Liver] you can eat, *And so much more! Well, nothing more.

○ Van Cleef annihilated us. Gnomer gave us night terrors. Our bones line the walls of Scarlet Monestary. Our ghosts help serve Moroes in Kara. And zoning into Zul’Aman killed us immediately. <Twisted Sanity > – We wipe with *style*. PST to join today!

○ So, I had this dream last night, right? There was a pygmy circus clown, a demon-possessed bunny rabbit and Chester A. Arthur, all chanting “Join <Twisted Sanity>!” Then I woke up, drenched in sweat and clutching a [Rabbit Foot]. I think it’s a sign.

○ Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join <Twisted Sanity >, and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! <TS> is recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

○ Lost? Confused? Lonely? Constipated? Twitterpated? Giggly? Hurt? Crazy? Boggled? Excitable? Bumfuzzled? Hungry? Kidnapped? Sweet-smelling? <Twisted Sanity>: The guild for every state of mind. PST for more info!

○ Are you afraid of guild drama? Guildies with contagious diseases the doctors have yet to identify? Raid looting rules so complex that IRS agents run screaming for the hills? Then <Twisted Sanity> and our relaxed, mature guild might be for you!

○ Are you: * friendly * slightly crazy, but in a good way * an altaholic * looking for a WoW experience beyond the grind * prone to falling off cliffs * mature, and * dead sexy? Join <Twisted Sanity > and find your perfect fit!

○ We raid Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. Times subject to be reviewed for MoP!

○ Several of us have been raiding together for close to 6 years. Come enjoy being part of this guild! Members must share our common goal. First and foremost we want to stress that this is not a guild for your alt. We are a guild focused on defeating the most difficult encounters in the game. We work as a team to reach our goals and when we raid, we are working as one well-oiled machine, rather than a group of people working for their own benefit. If your primary focus in the high-end game is to acquire loot, then we are not the right guild for you. We consider loot to be a byproduct of our goals, which is to progress as a guild, crush endgame content and have fun while doing it. We are looking for players who are tired of not quite getting there, and would like to experience the top tier content that MoP has to offer!

Send us a message today for more information!

Battletag# Moonrah#1110

In game whisper: Pennylanee, Clipped, Práystation, Lëgion
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Hey Clinkz (special letters be damed!), I'm here to put in a word for good old CONVERGE as an option for you. As it happens, we're looking specifically for a hunter with good raid experience, and from what you've written here it seems like you may be a good fit. We're looking to fill this spot ASAP, so if you like anything I have to say, please be prompt with your reply!

Here's the quick low-down: we're a progression focused 10man raiding guild, raiding three days a week. What this means for you is that while you get to enjoy the relaxed raiding schedule that comes with the territory of raiding three days a week, you also get to plunge head first into new content wherever it is to be found. We ended Cata as the server first guild, edging out our previous competition to earn those sparkly realm first achievements for Rag and Derpwing. Not to mention that while we were in the heat of progression battles during T11, we ended with a top 25 US 10man ranking. So there's that, too. Suffice it to say that we love raiding competitively, and do whatever we can with the time that we have to facilitate that.

I'm generally "around," so if you have any questions, concerns, or just want to talk, you can send me a tell/mail in-game (name's Sprots, because yeah, it says that next to that flattering picture of my character), or you can add my battle tag (Sprots#1664) to set up something in real-time. Hell, if you don't have time to talk, or you don't have the opportunity to reach out to me in-game, head on over to our website, www.converge-guild.org, and put in a text application.

Like I said, we're looking to fill this spot ASAP, so any effort made by you to reach out will be handled quickly. Not looking to waste time.

I'll put in a short version of the pertinent information for you real quick:
Raid Times: Mon/Tues/Thurs 8PM - 12PM EST
Officer Contacts: Shig, Sprots

Assuming you've read this far, thanks! Hope to hear from you.
Edited by Sprots on 10/1/2012 9:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
We would like to speak with you regarding a full time core spot with Dark Empire.

Server: US-Stormreaver - PVP - High pop
Raid Group: 25 Man
Current Progression: 8/8HM DS
Normal Raid Schedule: Monday, Tuesday Wednesday, Thursday 7-11PM CST (8-12AM EST).
Our Website: www.darkempireguild.com
Please Contact: xmaster_64@hotmail.com

Dark Empire of Stormreaver is a Semi Hardcore Raiding guild.
We are a new progression raiding guild that was formed in early Cata as a 10M raiding guild but is now expanding to 25M semi hardcore for MOP. We are a friendly and mature group of people who likes to have fun and progress at the same time love to pvp and run RBG when not raiding or running old contents .We are currently recruiting experienced active player with the same interest as us to push serious raid content in MOP.

Currently Recruiting any of the listed class for core groups:

Death knight (DPS/Tank): Medium
Druid (Balance/Resto): High
Hunter: High
Mage: Medium
Paladin: (Holy/Ret): High
Priest: (Holy/Disc): Medium
Shadow Priest: High
Rogue: low
Shaman: (Resto/Elemental): High
Warlock: Close
Monk: (Mistweaver): High
Warrior: Prot/DPS: low

Healers and Tanks must have a reliable DPS off spec when needed.

Raid Progression:
You must be prepared to commit to near 100% attendance, Reliable and on-time attendance is important for all raiders. Although we of course are willing to work around planned absences for things like vacations and prior commitments. A positive attitude, responsibility, and the ability to handle one's self, as an adult in game are required, We are looking for people with a genuine interest in conquering content and also expect you to be geared enough to begin raiding immediately. You must have Vent w/mic

Our current raiding schedule is Monday through Friday from 7PM CST to 11PM CST. When new raiding content is available on the PTR or Beta, all raiders and recruits are expected to attend as many bosses as possible. When a new instance is released, you can expect near non-stop raiding for as long as it is necessary. Once content is being farmed, our raiding schedule will be relaxed significantly.

Loot System:
Loot Council/EPGP
Loot is handed out based on several factors including:
Rank
Performance
Attendance
Reliability
but mostly what is going to directly benefit the raid as a whole above all else
No favorites are played

Thanks for your time
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
A] Secluded - Quel' Dorei 10m

Secluded is a newly formed guild made from friends on top end guilds on different servers. We are 8/8h and are looking for an exceptional tank and high-output dps. We are also recruiting for rbgs for MoP.

Schedule:
Tues, Wed, & Thurs 10:00pm - 1am Central. Starting to raid Sept 2nd.

What We Are Looking For:
Exceptional players of all classes. Please contact us on Real ID or apply on our website.

How To Join:
Apply at www.secludedqd.enjin.com

Who To Contact:
Mcnuget (bcicco4878@gmail.com)
Wordofglory (bignat12345@yahoo.com)
Fknclone (justin_anderson@live.com)
Nubbz (clintcrow7@gmail.com)

We are a pretty laid back guild during off time. We mess around in mumble and like to have fun. When raid starts though, we expect people to be prepared and focused.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
We are a 3 day a week raiding guild looking for solid players. We raid Tue/Thur/Mon 7-11 Server. We are the top guild on the server and have maintained a top spot in us rankings for months. We are looking for raiders that want progress are are willing to put in effort to achieve said progress.

Notable Highlights:
US 23rd Omnotron Defense System (Server First)
US 98th Heroic Al akir (Server First)
US 2nd Glory of the Firelands Raider (Server First)
World 34th Heroic Shannox (Server First)
US 78th Heroic Ragnaros (Server First)

We are looking for the following:

Hunter
Rogue
Any exceptional player of any class

Being able to play your offspec is mandatory.

If you think you have what it takes, you can put in an application at converge-guild.org.

Whisper shig/sprots in game for questions or leave them on our forums.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hello,

Sounds like you have a solid raiding background.

South of Heaven needs a hunter for our US300 25m, raiding 9 hours - Tue/Wed/Thur 9pm to 12am EST. We want people who add to our community in addition to posting great numbers. Interest in PvP is a plus.

Details:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6551955847

My btag is Ashin#1840 - please add me so we can discuss further.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
<devise> of Sargeras (US) is a new guild focused on raiding, but doing so in a manner that is sensitive to the time limitations and sensibilities of the many professionals who enjoy the game. When people work long hours, they become more aware of the value of raid time. We value your time, and we want you to value ours. Current members have experience in Top 200 and better ranked guilds, and similar experience is expected of all applicants.

*RETURNING PLAYERS - WE WANT YOU*
If you don't have current logs because you've been gone for a while, don't worry! We'll take LFR logs!

TL;DR Details:
  • New 10-man guild on Sargeras
  • 21+ preferred, 18+ required
  • Female-friendly! LGBT-friendly! Parent-friendly! Old-friendly!
  • 2-day raiding: 1:00-5:00PM CST Saturdays and Sundays
  • Shooting for Top 1000 or 500 in our first year (hopefully higher! but we're being realistic)

Current needs:
  • Hunter ----- HIGH
  • Paladin ----- ULTRA HIGH (holy/ret)
  • Rogue ----- ULTRA HIGH

Apply at http://www.deviseguild.com/apply or contact tickle#1616

The finer details:

We will raid 2 days only, and only on the weekends. Hours will be 1-5pm CST. The reasoning for this is two-fold: we expect many of you will be working on weekdays, and weekends will be the best time for you to play. We also recognize that sometimes people who work long hours want to tie one off on the weekends. These hours allow you time to leave for the bar, and time to sleep off the hangover.

Ranking is important to us, but we are a new guild forming close to the release of Mists. A US top 500 would be great, but it may or may not happen. What matters to us is that we strive for that goal. This means: knowing the fights, knowing your class, and understanding strats. It means a little extra homework, but the game isn't so complicated that it means a lot of homework.

We are shooting for a roster of 11 or 12. This allows us flexibility on class stacking needs for certain fights, as well as the ability to still raid should real life eliminate one of our raiders for a weekend. This also means that some people may sit for a bit on progression. The needs of the guild will come first here.

What we expect from you:

Maturity. Homophobic and racist slurs are for teenage boys, not adults. We will not tolerate it, ever. WoW has a diverse player base, and you never truly know who it is you are playing with. Respect each other.

Knowledge of your class. We want to push content. We will not be on the bleeding edge, especially on a realm like Sargeras, but we don't want to be stuck on farm material because people can't take the time to learn about the class they are playing.

Dependability. A raid group is made up of many individuals. When you don't show, you fail all of them. When their time is limited, the insult is magnified.

Participation. Because people's ability to be in game is limited, we ask for participation in our forums. Perhaps a breakdown of your class' abilities, or some ideas for a boss we are currently pulling. What matters to us is that our collective success matters to you.

If this sort of raiding appeals to you, we would love to see an application from you. Mumble interviews will also be conducted to help us, and you, get a feel for one another. Once Mists drops, we know it may take members a bit longer to level to 90 than most, so we may add an extra week before raiding begins. We expect everyone to be ready for first pulls within two weeks of Mists release. We look forward to meeting you.

Apply at http://www.deviseguild.com/apply or contact tickle#1616
Reply Quote
95 Goblin Shaman
Hey Clìnkz, we're looking for a Hunter for a core spot in our 10 man progression group.

Quick info:
<Subtle Insanity> US-Stormreaver Horde.
8/8H - 7/7H - 13/13H
Tues, Weds, Thurs, Sun 8:30-11:30 CST (server time)
http://subtle-insanity.enjin.com -- NEW WEBSITE!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6146478291?page=1
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Subtle+Insanity

Raids start Tues, Oct 2.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Real ID: alyssamuccin@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
We are looking for select classes for a 25 man roster. If you seek a fresh start with talented and creative players read on.

Were currently looking for:
  • 1-2 Hunters

About Epic:
Epic has been around for many years. For years we have strived to continue what we do best, being a guild with good reputation and continuing to stay active.
We have a unique style to our guild, unique meaning 'Different than others'. What makes our guild so unique? We recruit players based on their personality and skill set, we don't judge you by your gear.

Sponsorship
Epic is sponsored by their own restaurant 'EpicSmokeHouse' which was formed by our CoGM's. They provide us with the funds to keep Epic alive. We have active guild forums, raids, and other fun activities where you can win real money or gold.

Progression:
WotLK - ICC 12/12 heroic
Cataclysm - T11: 13/13 heroic - T12: 7/7 heroic - T13: 8/8 heroic
MoP - T14:

Raiding Schedule:
Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday - 11:30PM -> 2:00AM (ET) - Invites go out at 11:15PM.

If you have questions or are interested:
You can find a plethora of information at our website: www.epic-guild.net
You may also direct questions to Epic's GM's/Officers: Deity, Dev, Dêviant, Kristin, Val
BattleTag Contact: Susira#1657
Real ID Contact: ricebowlsnomnom@gmail.com

Don't turn down this epic opportunity!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hi Clinkz

Bloodfest (US - Moon Guard) is looking for a Hunter to add to its 10m core group raiding on Fri/Sat 7pm CST. We are a laid back group focused on having fun while still getting things done.

Please visit our website at http://bloodfest.guildlaunch.com for more information or whisper Taleste or Relics ingame.

Best of luck in your journeys through Pandaria!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Send me an email at greyboldgreymane@gmail.com. Willing to pay for transfer if accepted. Raid times Wed and Thur 8:30pm - 12:30am EST 10man
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Hello!

Take a look in our guild:

Guild Name: Jadewing Dragons
Raid Size: 10
Realm: Sen'jin [PvE]
Server Timezone: CST
Raid Schedule: Wednesday-Friday 8pm-11pm [CST]
Guild Master: Aeleiona
Officers: Restopwny, Rasgabucho, Rofy

About Jadewing Dragons

We are a new ten man raiding guild on Sen'jin, formed with experienced members from Cataclysm and beyond. Our goal is to have a relaxed atmosphere, while still being serious about our raiding. We want to kill heroic mode bosses, and everyone must pull their weight to do so.

We raid three nights a week, wed-fri, and we have raids going on on weekends too. We are looking for dedicated raiders that can meet our raid times and have a very good attendance, so we can keep our bench low.

Open Classes

Hunter
Warlock
Shadow Priest
Monk (Tank or Healer)
Guardian Druid
Blood DK
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman
Disc Priest
We may also consider exceptional applicants of any class.

Submit your apllication on our website: http://jd.wowstead.com/recruitment
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi there

Ring of Destiny has been a successful HORDE raiding guild for over 10 years, dating back to Everquest. We are a mature group and we are looking for like minded players who love to raid and excel at doing so.

We raid Tue/Wed/Thu 730-10:30pm EST and we are looking for a couple good members to fill our roster in an effort to push progression. We currently are 8/8H in Dragon Soul.

For more information, feel free to contact us in game using RI, battle tags, or email us at ringofdestiny@gmail.com

ringofdestiny@gmail.com

Ring of Destiny's Contact Members:
Toth - Guild Leader
Crichton RealID- david4757@yahoo.com
Battle tag
Crichton4757#1172
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]