Couple LF casual raiding type guild

90 Human Paladin
Hi!

We are an engaged couple who recently started playing WoW again, only to find our guild fell apart. We both have played since vanilla on Gilneas mainly, and i would say are somewhere above average at the game and our classes/specs. We both have multiple toons at 85, me this one, mage, shaman, priest and warrior. Hers are a warrior, mage, druid and hunter.

We used to raid regularly, unfortunately neither of us can anymore because of, well, life responsibilities. Hopefully one day we can raid regularly again. Right now we just want somewhere we can fit into, people we can do LFD, LFR and the new scenarios with and maybe be backups on a raid group if someone is out.

I realize some guilds are worried about drama from a couple, what i can say is we've been together for over 3 years and plan to be together for the duration, so that's no issue. And at any rate that is nothing we would bring to a game.

If anyone is interested please contact us, here or in game, we will probably be on Victorien and Valentore as thats who we're currently lvl'ing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hello Chrighton!

Funny in my EQ guild I had an officer named Kreighton! :)

We have room for the both of you. Not sure what your play times are however. We raid late nights (Tues/Thurs 9pm PST-12am). We welcome couples.

We are a semi-hardcore guild meaning we push heroics casually and don't raid too much. We do 6 hrs-9rs a week of raiding.

We like to go get achievements and mounts together when not raiding and plan on trying the challenge modes.

We work as a guild to supply raiding materials such as gems, enchants, flasks, food, etc.

I am in game every night after 8pm PST until about 1am PST. You can also email me at kazevila@gmail.com (which is also my real ID).

I will try to look for you to see if you play our times.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Welcome back, Chrighton.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]