ICC with lvl 90 toons

90 Blood Elf Warlock
How many lvl 90's would you need to do 10 man ICC and how many for 25 man?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
pretty sure the best players were soloing good chunks of ten man at 85,,,,,so i am going with one really good 90 should do the trick.
Reply Quote
82 Troll Mage
10/01/2012 08:30 AMPosted by Spiteful
pretty sure the best players were soloing good chunks of ten man at 85,,,,,so i am going with one really good 90 should do the trick.

Idk. Some fights might not be easy to solo in ICC. Like gunship, syndragosa. Hell, even LK might be hard as far as I can remember.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
10/01/2012 08:32 AMPosted by Quigon

Idk. Some fights might not be easy to solo in ICC. Like gunship, syndragosa. Hell, even LK might be hard as far as I can remember.

i stopped raiding years ago so i dont know the icc bosses. there are always bosses that are near impossible to solo (or flat out impossible).

but since an 85 got LK down solo i am guessing a 90 will be able to kill off more of the instance (lk obviously included).
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
That was a Blood DK and it wasn't a walk in the park if I remember from the video. I believe he/she also got lucky 'cause the adds glitched when they picked him up.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I soloed Lord Marrowgar on my lv 85 Warrior, and my gf and I soloed Deathwhisper with my Warrior and her 85 DK.

One more person with us and we could have did Gunship too.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
80 blood dk's can solo a fair bit of ICC10, I also heard an 80 EU prot paladin was soloing 25 heroic.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
pretty sure you could do 10 man with 3 90s and 25 man with maybe 5-8 90s
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
and my gf and I soloed Deathwhisper with my Warrior and her 85 DK.

That's not soloing, that's 2 manning
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
You will need about 10-16 for fast clears on 25....note: reserve shadowmourne quest items to avoid getting kicked.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
11/03/2012 01:32 PMPosted by Mintedcow

Either way, I use the word 'solo' to describe anything that isn't a full raid group.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
11/03/2012 01:33 PMPosted by Pyronaptor

Either way, I use the word 'solo' to describe anything that isn't a full raid group.

Ok, I'm gonna solo ICC with 9 people in 10 man mode :D just messing with you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Last time we tried this with a couple of friends only gunship was problematic, we had 1 feral kitty, 1 dps dk, a monk tank and me. Gunship was problematic because we ended up needing a healer. But the rest was easy.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Pretty sure it's possible to solo everything but the gunship.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
We took a 90 ele shaman, 90 aff warlock and an 86 feral druid last week. Got a number of achievements. Three seemed a great number for doing the "touchy" bosses like Sindragosa and Loot Ship. Blood Princes we just blew away before the even had us target switch.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
11/03/2012 01:27 PMPosted by Pyronaptor
and my gf and I soloed Deathwhisper with my Warrior and her 85 DK.

So each of you did so separately? Otherwise if you did so together than it's not really soloing.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
The entire raid can be soloed 10 man normal with good survivability and self heals

This is, of course, ignoring mechanically impossible fights to solo, such as Gunship
Edited by Mayliene on 11/3/2012 1:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
How many ~450-460 ilvl 90's do you think it would take to do ICC 25 Heroic? I want the ilvl 277 Sanctified Lightsworn Shoulderplates for transmog =D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
11/03/2012 01:52 PMPosted by Mayliene
This is, of course, ignoring mechanically impossible fights to solo, such as Gunship

It's not mechanically impossible. Gunship has been soloed.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
MY friends and I did it with 3 people. Rogue, Hunter and Druid. The Druid was sometimes just throwing some random heals.

Only problem we had is Lich King and we brought in one guy to heal, but at that point we just hit 90, so maybe now we could do it since we're all somewhat more geared than before.

Oh, and that was 10 man.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]