Hanging up the claws

85 Night Elf Druid
I thought I'd join in the trend of good bye posts. I have no intention of playing mop and no real reason to play the game if not in current xpac. The game is no longer fun to me, has not been for a while. I might log in again, can't cancel the account until later this month, and payment would have my account expiring in november.

Lots of good ppl have come and gone on this realm. We've never been the "top" realm in any single aspect really, but I've always viewed us as a pretty good happy medium at many points. We've had some decent turn out for pvp, especially back when it was server only. There's at least raiding to be had, I know there are realms that a 10 man raiding guild with normal modes cleared is a pipe dream. Never super high population, but I don't view that as bad. It's nice to post something in trade and have it be visible for more than 3 seconds. Gathering mats is a little easier when there are only 5 bots in the zone instead of 25.

Tons of good memories here and in this game, I'm still on d3 a bit for anyone on real id. Have fun for anyone I know that is still playing.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
nooooo elandir
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Elandir, two words. FISHING!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Nah, I've moved on to better simulations of even more tedious tasks. I'm now focusing on sim kids doing their homework for spelling. Not sure who the shammy is exactly. My guess lies in sounding out part of the name. If so, <3 ya.

Honestly Sig, if you can find a way for me to wear the Salty title irl, you will get a blank check from me. Any amount of monopoly money you can think of.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Sad to see you go Elandir! Always a mega cool guy. Hope to see you come back sometime, otherwise best of luck in your future endeavours (lawls!) :)
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
I will miss you Elandir :(. threes for life <3
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
<3 Zarixa. I could return one day, on d3 some at least. Also, was some good times playing with you Goroth. One of my more mellow arena experiences. Too many people foam at the mouth, and that attitude spreads on a team.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]