Forumception

66 Pandaren Monk
I am going to make it simple for people who are not sure if it would be a good idea for this to be a forum to talk about or not. In this forum of forumception you will make a thread which is a comment about a idea on a forum you are not sure to post or not. Example I'm thinking about making a forum where people can talk about other forums what do you all think? then other people can choose to respond that is a good idea or a bad idea depending on the community's thought. Lets make Blackwater Raiders forums flow!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Soooo, your trying to make a new Support Forum?

Frankly we never have had flow problems. Anytime we Did, we either had to wait for Conradicalz to get suspended again, or Drink some cranberry juice.

I appreciate your enthusiasm for order, I really do, but your Brand of Pep and unsoliciated helpfulness makes me think of Catholic school and our Student Support team. Going around, imposing their cheer and groping everything with their (and the lords) helpful hands.... <.< Kinda creepy.

Not saying you are exactly that, but To ward off the Children of the Corn vibe Im getting, might wanna Chill a smidge.

Much Love,
Hooch/Tender/Trilby
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Hey Ned Flanders, you make too many threads.

:P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
at least Ned Flanders has that Stellar Stache to back him up.

What BWR forums need is appropriate use of THread-traceptives.
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
forum =/= thread
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Things we need more of:

Rum.
Dancing.
Pony.
Sparkly Rainbow Unicorns.
Karaoke.
Puppies!

That is all.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Things we need more of:

Sparkly Rainbow Unicorns.

Stoni and I have that one covered.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
10/01/2012 02:14 PMPosted by Itatchi
I am going to make it simple for people who are not sure if it would be a good idea for this to be a forum to talk about or not. In this forum of forumception you will make a thread which is a comment about a idea on a forum you are not sure to post or not. Example I'm thinking about making a forum where people can talk about other forums what do you all think? then other people can choose to respond that is a good idea or a bad idea depending on the community's thought. Lets make Blackwater Raiders forums flow!

"You know, kids, a lot has changed since your old Uncle Joker's been away.

New Gotham, new rules....they even got a new Batman.

But now I'm tanned, I'm rested and I'm ready to give this old town a wedgie again!"
Reply Quote
So.......this thread is about....what?

I suddenly feel the need to curl in a corner and beg the voices to stop.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
10/01/2012 06:39 PMPosted by Lèah
Karaoke.

This. 100 times this.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
10/01/2012 06:39 PMPosted by Lèah
Rum.

No its MY rum!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
So.......this thread is about....what?

I suddenly feel the need to curl in a corner and beg the voices to stop.

I think this Forum was a play off that Movie Inception, which I think the OP misinterpreted as well.
Edited by Hooch on 10/2/2012 11:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
http://inception.davepedu.com/

Side-notationally... Hans Zimmer's got some solid and inspiring soundtracks. Time, from the Inception soundtrack, totally rocks. Phenelo used it and remixes thereof for her latest Edge of Time videos. And the Gladiator soundtrack... mmm...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I don't know why but I'm just blown out of the water that you got your monk to 90 already. It just seems so un-you!

/cheer
/hug
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
/cheer
/hug

Hooray, ty! Not sure why it's un-me though! Old stuff is old so I tried to get through it as quick as I could, and the new stuff was really well done and kept pulling me through.

Plus I'm an altoholic so I had to have the new shiny... now I'm torn whether I should start working on rep / professions, level one of the 85s, or roll my BWR horde panda monk!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
BWR horde panda monk!

Also, with every new piece of gear I get, my outfit just gets worse. :( I feel like I don't belong on these forums right now.

NO ONE LOOK AT ME!
/hide face
/cry

Apparently I edited this already once, but I don't know why, and I failed to correct all my mistakes, so I edited it again.
Edited by Yellowflower on 10/3/2012 8:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/02/2012 01:02 PMPosted by Lunaxiao
roll my BWR horde panda monk!

My vote is for this
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
10/03/2012 02:24 AMPosted by Grimms
roll my BWR horde panda monk!

My vote is for this

Or we could just all roll pandas - and never choose a faction so we can live on the Wandering isle forever!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
10/03/2012 02:32 AMPosted by Joynal
Or we could just all roll pandas - and never choose a faction so we can live on the Wandering isle forever!

or all roll horde and maintain a sense of dignity and pride.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]