Killing Spree Through the Earth

90 Blood Elf Rogue
So since MoP, i've been experiencing this Phenomenon where I fall through the map when I use Killing Spree.. It doesnt happen every time but it happes enough to really start to mess with my leveling and PvP. Not only does it send you through the map but it places you in some far away GY and it is Very inconvenient.

I am wondering if anyone else is getting this. Maybe theres a fix in the works.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
To the bug forums!

You I mean. I haven't tried combat.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Combat right now is so strong... Id suggest going, Its huge amounts of dmg with the cds.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Never had that issue and I lvl'd combat and have been Heroic running as Combat O.o Though I did have that issue on a warrior in Vanilla with charge.
Reply Quote
I feel into the world a few times while leveling, but never while using Killing Spree.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I've had the same issues, I usually find that it happens only when I use it on inclines like hills and such. It gets rather annoying as I d/c straight after..
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I want your damn hats people! How'd you manage to get him to best friend status? D:
Reply Quote
10 Goblin Rogue
10/01/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Zanumas
I want your damn hats people! How'd you manage to get him to best friend status? D:

http://www.wowhead.com/faction=1276/old-hillpaw
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
It's happened to me quite a few times. It's due to the Glyph.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]