Faction Justice Gear Hotfix

Community Manager
We've just applied a hotfix that removes the faction requirements for Justice gear.

Shado-Pan and August Celestial factions will no longer require Golden Lotus faction to purchase this gear. This will allow players who have reached level 90 to have additional sources of item level (ilevel) 450 gear to progress into the Dungeon Finder Heroic dungeons more readily.

Players who are looking to purchase this gear should seek out the following vendors:

Townlong Steppes:
  • Shadow-Pan - Rushin the Fox in Shado-Pan Garrison
  • All - Commander Lo Ping in Niuzao Temple

Vale of Eternal Blossoms:
  • August Celestials - Sage Lotusbloom or Sage Whiteheart in the Horde and Alliance Shrines
  • Golden Lotus - Jaluu the Generous in front of Mogu’shan Palace

Dread Wastes:
  • Klaxxi - Ambersmith Zikk in Klaxxivess
Edited by Bashiok on 10/1/2012 6:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Thanks. I haven't seen it yet but this seemed to be the largest complaint for MoP so far.

*woes of not being 90 yet*
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Nice.

Gearing up wasn't an issue for me since I got a lot of lucky drops for my spec from rares, but I know this will help others.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thank you so much, it was hard getting the ilvl to run through heroics!

GG Blizzard!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
What you talking about? I had the ilvl for heroics the minute I hit 90 with just quest drops and dungeon drops.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Warrior
Thank you so much, it was hard getting the ilvl to run through heroics!

GG Blizzard!

LOLWUT

and blizz

they are still worthless being only 450 ilvl
Edited by Vynlenistine on 10/1/2012 5:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Warrior
Now i can start working on doing runs instead of taking the longer routes of my lw working.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Thanks. I haven't seen it yet but this seemed to be the largest complaint for MoP so far.

*woes of not being 90 yet*

Well that and BoP Motes and Spirits of Harmony

At least if they were BoA that would be cool.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Awesome
Reply Quote
A step in the right direction, but as long as valor still requires a rep grind, gearing up is gonna be a painful process, especially for alts.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Really sad about this... :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Well that and BoP Motes and Spirits of Harmony

At least if they were BoA that would be cool.

Why I said so far ^^ I saw more people kind of knocking on Blizzards door so to speak more about needing other faction rep just to farm some factions. So even if I haven't seen it yet myself I'm glad it's changed.

"Lul the gear sucks though!" Well it doesn't suck for everyone. Nice to have the option to buy some cheaper gear if the RNG gods just despise you. That's all I can see JP gear being for anyway. Or offspec. /shrug
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/01/2012 05:52 PMPosted by Tankingchi
What you talking about? I had the ilvl for heroics the minute I hit 90 with just quest drops and dungeon drops.

I know right?

I'm not upset though. By the time you even were able to hit Revered with Golden Lotus the Honored gear from Shadow-Pan, Golden Lotus and August Celestials would already have been very obsolete, so this change just doesn't really hurt anything.
Edited by Vindicare on 10/1/2012 6:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
The hotfix is a good change, but unfortunately I feel the JP vendor is still useless as a whole.

I think the JP gears a bit weak in comparison to the ilvl 464 pvp gear, which is 14 item levels higher than JP, better than most heroic gear, and has cool sockets, and even nice 4pc set bonuses.

Not to mention the 450 crafted PVP gear is extremely cheap on most servers with cloth/ore being so readily available so the majority of players are already decked out in them.

All in all, I think PVP gears too good, and it's better to just convert your JP to Honor for the better gear.

Offtopic, but 300 stat food is pretty insane cost-wise, even with the tiller army on alts. I think that's something that needs to be looked at too. There's a lot of tedious converting, like buying sacks of groceries one at a time, closing the vendor window since it only lets you buy one, bundling, and then opening to buy again. Right now 300 stat food is about 200g each, and while it will go down, I foresee this food continuing to be as expensive as flasks when the general populace learns that the best non-profession conversion for SoH are 3 Golden Lotus.
Edited by Digerati on 10/1/2012 6:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Eh...I'd care but honor gear comes out tommorrow so...
Reply Quote
At least I have something to spend my JP on, I had converted my first 2k gained into honor just so that I could keep getting it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]