Faction Justice Gear Hotfix

90 Orc Death Knight

If people didn't complain we'd be running bosses like original C'thun and America wouldn't exist.

There's a lot of people that would prefer it that way, sadly.

Sadly? That is not a bad thing, that is a good thing. People working for something, sad haha. Wow, society these days.
Edited by Freezypop on 10/2/2012 12:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
10/02/2012 12:22 AMPosted by Kragarn
So, the raiders' whining paid off .. how about removing the grind for crafters too, in the interests of being fair to ALL segments of the playerbase?

This did nothing for the "Raiders", we'll not be using 350 ilvl gear...
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
And yet again Blizzard prove that if you cry/scream/whine enough you'll get what you want.

Great way to run a game Blizzard, pander to the loudest screamers, and then wonder why the screaming never ends on here.

/golfclap

Have you played this game? ilvl 450 gear would be all but obsolete by the time you opened up access to the vendors.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I see no issue with making the 463 ilvl JP pieces require no Rep requirement. 489 VP gear though... that's a problem. You want to be super-powered? Work for it.

Its not 463, its 450. and VP gear still requires rep.

My bad. I said "463" to my boyfriend immediately before writing this. JP gear is 450. And I didn't mean that VP gear was also changing, just that it shouldn't ever be.
Edited by Draast on 10/2/2012 1:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Hunter
In this thread, people compare the founding of America to playing a game.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
The thing I hate is that Plate wearers can get ppl to craft their pre raid epic gear the first week.

I on the other hand have to wait till I can do 1 days worth of daily quest for shado pan for Lw patterns.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Hmm, by the time we accumulate enough points for those shiny VP/JP gear, we would have farmed enough dailies to reach the rep requirements anyway...

But do I appreciate your efforts, Blizzard.
/cookie
Reply Quote
73 Troll Rogue
And yet again Blizzard prove that if you cry/scream/whine enough you'll get what you want.

Great way to run a game Blizzard, pander to the loudest screamers, and then wonder why the screaming never ends on here.

/golfclap

Not sure if trolling or just being stupid.
So you are saying that 450 blues should really be luxury products, eh?
Try again.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I see that happening down the road... but as for now, Epics shouldn't be as easy as hanging on to a few raids, getting some vp then hightailing to the vendor.

I believe it's good to have to do *some* work to get vendor epics. =P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
10/01/2012 05:55 PMPosted by Malchome
Well that and BoP Motes and Spirits of Harmony

dude im ooking motes of harmony out my dooker just running dailies and dungeons. you must just be unlucky
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I see that happening down the road... but as for now, Epics shouldn't be as easy as hanging on to a few raids, getting some vp then hightailing to the vendor.

I believe it's good to have to do *some* work to get vendor epics. =P

True that, besides, I could really use the gold.
*Goes off to farm dailies.*
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Okay, so I'm confused (and I don't know if I'm the first person to state said confusion). So, the hotfix allows you to only purchase the gear? What about the fact that you need Golden Lotus to unlock those reputations? Unless I missed a quest chain somewhere (which I highly doubt with as much questing as I did for leveling), you can't even hit honored with Shado-Pan until you unlock their dailies..and you can't unlock their dailies until you hit revered with Golden Lotus.

So, in essence, this hotfix does absolutely nothing as currently worded.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I'm glad they made this change. I ran half a dozen heroics and my ilvl is still only 446, but I'm JP capped with nothing worthwhile to spend it on. At least now, I can replace a couple of 437 greens with 450s.

It still isn't very helpful though since the iLvLs are only 450. If people want to be ready to start raiding for the first week, they need to get to about 460 at least. This requires us to run a ton of heroics and pray for drops. The crafted and JP gear should be 463 as well to fill in for bad RNG.
Reply Quote
92 Pandaren Shaman
The thing I hate is that Plate wearers can get ppl to craft their pre raid epic gear the first week.

I on the other hand have to wait till I can do 1 days worth of daily quest for shado pan for Lw patterns.

I'm camping the rare that drops the item that raises all Panda faction rep by 1000. Whoo.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Loremaster + All non heroic dungeon quests completed will still not take you over the limit.

This is a welcome change indeed.
Reply Quote
57 Pandaren Monk
Caving to Casuals.....
:-)

What's hardcore about dailies?

Unless you're correlating hardcore with time spent in game.
Reply Quote
57 Pandaren Monk

/golfclap

It's a computer game, who gives two fcks?

Oh, so you must own the largest MMO on the market then? They probably aren't even worried about the people who complain on forums, it's <1% of the whole population that plays the game. Not everyone goes on the forums.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]