Good or Bad???

90 Human Paladin
So I made a Human Monk. The reasoning behind it is I plan on making him a heals. I did this for the Human Spirit buff they get. I don't have a heals and never have tried a heals. So before I invest to much time into him. I was looking for the pro's and con's of this way of thinking.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Monk
Honestly, from my experience, mana regen isn't much of an issue at all once you get Mana Tea. Though, I'm only level 65.

And as a person who's played every healing class end game except Druid, I must say Monk is the easiest out of all of them, and the most powerful... I'm almost out performing my 85 Priest at level 65 healing-wise. Not even close to joking.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So seeing we have had some time to play the monk, what does everyone have to say about it?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i find them just as good as any healer in pvp
but i love the dps one that punchs u lol
almost lost a arena loling at there fight style
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
from what i've seen from a BRIEF GLIMPSE of 5.1 monk heals will now share rogue's pain as in monk healing got crushed. who knows until the dust settles from patching this morning. Monks in general are meh imo starting out. I've only stomached enough to get my monk to 35 dpsing in boa's
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
11/27/2012 06:59 AMPosted by Kiparthur
So seeing we have had some time to play the monk, what does everyone have to say about it?

It's fun. Not a fan of healing so I rolled WW, it's really good.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]