Double Agent and paid faction change

90 Dwarf Hunter
I want to make sure I get the Double Agent achievement of having leveled both a horde and alliance character to max level.

But if I faction change this alliance char to horde before I max level my horde char, do I still get credit for alliance? I put in a ticket to a GM and they didn't know.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
You will get the Double Agent Achievement when you faction change that hunter. Regardless of whether or not you have another level 90.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)